Dance Academy! (: (1 Viewer)

arabesque

HSC
Hey guys!

Post here about dance academy and what are your thoughts about season 2 and everyone!
My thoughts:
Season 2 is really awesome! Love the new looks on everyone ;D
Really hope Kat and Christian get together! WOOO~

Lentern

HSC
Grace is really intriguing, Saskia's just a bitch.

LoveHateSchool

Retired Sept '14
HSC
Uni Grad
When is this starting again?
First five episodes have aired, season 3 is so intense!

So like *spoilers*, I'll put it in white text so highlight it to see what I think of the season so far:
*Saskia is a psycho, like Ben is even young to be a third year (skipped a year), lolwhut?
*At least Tara and Ben tried to keep the show going on, no need to flip out Sir Jeffries. Why don't you yell at Saskia for running off stage, a principal should never do that.
*Grace better not break up Lucy and the cute ex company guy, her being so maternal over the kitten was the cutest thing ever.
*Christian is annoying atm-dude, this wounded bird act has been going on 3 seasons.
*It'll be interesting to see how much more they touch on Kat's bullimia.
*I want good things to happen for Abigail. So I'm a little cut Ethan's not in the show anymore, because then she should have totally gotten into a company/his? in Barcelona. But seeing as that arc won't be in it with no Ethan, like bring back the cute musical theatre guy Wes and get her into musical theatre. (Or I kinda would love to get into the company but that won't happen).
*Ollie, whatevs.

I actually really can't wait for the next ep, I vote Grace will do something will do something pretty cray soon.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)