Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Reggie

Votes: 11 57.9%

• Total voters

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
marty had a g/f outta the house??? i didnt know that!! wow

my fave season has been BB3, i like the people, the constant changes and twists, i think it was great

what about anyone else?

Butterfly_Wings

Cornflake Girl
HSC
Yep-Marty had a girlfriend. Needless to say she was NOT waiting when he came out!

BB3 was by far the best. I think the 2 houses idea was kinda stupid, but I think it worked out pretty well in the end. This series was especially good, because the person who got voted out each week was always exactly who I wanted out...except when Dan left! That was just plain wrong!
BB2 was pretty crap, cos it was all so predictable, and the people were pretty stupid. And Peter won-need I say more?! There were only 2 good housemates-Nathan (got voted out cos of a bullshit conspiracy theory conjured by the public...) and Kieren. Remember him-with the biege undies!

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
ohh. yeahhh.. ive 4gotten 1/2 the BB2 and 1 housemates! i wonder if i'll 4get ne1 from this season!

yeah, i like vincent, so i'm so glad he didnt get put into the last BB house (u know coz he was so close but they chose marty instead). i think it worked out so much better.

yeah BB2 was predictable coz it was just like the 1st, thank goodness they mixed it up a bit

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)