Damn Wednesdays!!!!! Why are all the good shows on at once?! (1 Viewer)

speedie

HSC
Wednesdays are sooo good, yet so crap. at 8:30, the 3 best shows are on... Prison Breaks on 7, House is on ten, and Spicks and Specks in on ABC. Those are the best ever shows, but why do they have to be on the same day?!:( i dunno which to watch but currently im more into prison break..(while switching to spicks and specks during ad breaks lol)

persephone

HSC
I know. I've had to sacrifice Spicks and Specks so I could flick between House and Prison Break.

iamsickofyear12

HSC
I watch prison break and tape house so I can watch it thursday morning before I go to uni.

speedie

HSC
yeh, spicks and specks is heaps funny.. but the prison break storyline is so good too. besides- spicks and specks is only until 9- and if u start watching the other shows at 9, its just not the same..

salsydney

HSC
for me the issue is that House is on when little britain is on... i watch the first half hour of house, and then watch little britain.. makes no sense, i know.

s2indie

HSC
i had that problem at first.
and then my good ole friends used their downloads for good.
ive now seen the eps for House and Prison Break, so now my weds goes to the ABC lineup.
SUPER cool.

dead cactus

captain tightpants
HSC
lol, im gald im not the only one with this dilemma! i don't watch prison break - i refused to from the start - but i definately choose the ABC lineup. Id watch house if it were on at another time, but it's not, so it loses. Also, i watch Next top model on foxtel, so that's another choice, AND to top it all off, wednesdays are the only days my friends and i can catch up on a regular basis so im more often than not out!! lol, there's so much shit on tv atm, why pt all the good stuff on one day?!!?

HSC
dead cactus said:
lol, im gald im not the only one with this dilemma! i don't watch prison break - i refused to from the start - but i definately choose the ABC lineup. Id watch house if it were on at another time, but it's not, so it loses. Also, i watch Next top model on foxtel, so that's another choice, AND to top it all off, wednesdays are the only days my friends and i can catch up on a regular basis so im more often than not out!! lol, there's so much shit on tv atm, why pt all the good stuff on one day?!!?
I have a sneaking suspicion that it may have something to do with the fact that the television networks are in competition, and schedule their shows to this end, rather than for your convenience :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)