Damn STAT essay question, who else stuffed it up? (1 Viewer)

tokenblackguy

HSC
who else stuffed up that first essay question on the news, i know i did.... multiple choice wasn't as bad as i thought though

7th Sign

HSC
I did stat today

essays were alright like the essay on telivision and violence and the other essay on romantic love and marrige...

think i did ok on them

the multiple choise was like full of hard hard shit and easy as stuff

think i got like 60% ish :(

tokenblackguy

HSC
yeh im thinking i mite get around that mark too, yeh our political one was like about news and the personal view one was on music which wasn't too hard, what did you talk about in your personal view thing on love? personal experiences or the topic in general?

th

No.1 Asset
HSC
do u get a break in betwween mc ques and the essys cause im doin em tommorow not lookin forward to them

7th Sign

HSC
th said:
do u get a break in betwween mc ques and the essys cause im doin em tommorow not lookin forward to them
yeah man but we were just told to sit in our seats and not talk....for like 5 minutes....Mc took me like 1 hour and 20 mins to do, could have been less but i was stuffing around with questions....and the essays took me like 40 mins to do...
the people organising it are like the biggest trippers some kid near me didnt have enough id and then they full flipped out and kicked him out....I have my id turned over then some old dude full comes up and stares into my face for like 2 mins looking at me im like ahhh wtf...Just bring id !!!

u should be ok if you do advanced english and your good at some easy meaths style shit and a bit of history aswell

krisk85

Random
HSC
N/A
50% in stat multiple choice will get u into arts for sure and some other courses..

HSC
tokenblackguy said:
yeh im thinking i mite get around that mark too, yeh our political one was like about news and the personal view one was on music which wasn't too hard, what did you talk about in your personal view thing on love? personal experiences or the topic in general?
you had a essay question on music? dammit! now i wish i had done the ret test today instead of tomorrow

th

No.1 Asset
HSC
damn how much is the abverage essay size in pages?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)