Daily Telegraph, Friday May 13 (1 Viewer)

leetom

there's too many of them!
HSC
Does anybody remember what the Daily Telegraph had on it's front page last Friday? I just want to know what their front page looked like following Beazley's revised tax cuts, especially after the Workers 1 Shirkers 0 headline.

(I'm trying to prove the Daily Tele's Liberal Party bias for a public speaking thing tomorrow, please help.)

Rorix

HSC
Why don't you prove the leftist nature of the SMH instead?

Oh wait, I forgot we're only allowed to make Fox News and Daily Tele jokes.

I mean, we're not actually concerned about bias in the media, but mere political cheerleading.

I'm calling you out dude, go post in my thread.

ohne

HSC
The SMH is not leftist. You can count the number of times they have endorsed the ALP in elections on one hand. Their editorials are slightly right leaning in my opinion and their opinion section is balanced between right wing journalists like Gerard Henderson and left wing ones like Alan Ramsey.

Lexicographer

Retired 13 May 2006
HSC
The Daily Telegraph supports the NSW State Government though don't they? Always cheering Bob Carr, and he keeps giving them props at his public appearances for something or other.

Riewe

HSC
Lexicographer said:
The Daily Telegraph supports the NSW State Government though don't they? Always cheering Bob Carr, and he keeps giving them props at his public appearances for something or other.
I don't really think that is the case, as nearly everyday you hear about how the Carr government is ruining the state, whether it be rail or hospitals or water storage.

But then again, many of these do seem justified.

Aznpsycho

Supplies!
HSC
N/A
Advice: Do not trust what any one newspaper has to say. Ever. Look around.

Generator

HSC
N/A
Aznpsycho said:
Advice: Do not trust what any one newspaper has to say. Ever. Look around.
Thanks for the tip, champ.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)