Dadi (Turkish version of The Nanny on SBS) (1 Viewer)

ihavenothing

M.L.V.C.
HSC
Has anyone seen this?

Other than the play school-esque settings and feathers and camp outfits, Is this version just a transliterated from the original US scripts?

I think it was hilarious watching though, esp the joke about the bird eggs, how the character of Fran says that when she wanted the eggs to hatch as she loses an egg every month...:)

bluebiro

HSC
I saw it within the ads on da vincis inquest. I thought i had seen it before but I didnt even realise it was the nanny. Still funny though

ihavenothing

M.L.V.C.
HSC
I just found out there are hundreds of locally made Nannies all over the world such as in Chile, Ecuador, Russia, Italy, Greece, India, etc.

One good thing they miss is Fran's annoying whining.

mmm_sofay

time to pretend
HSC
i use to LOVE the turkish nanny.
its hilarious.
i used to go to sleep, and then get my mum to wake me up when it came on, so i could watch it, then i would go back to bed again.
but now my tv doesnt pick up sbs, unless if its in my bedroom, but then it only gets sbs, and no other stations, and its of really bad quality.

but yeah, its a great show. all the names are very similar to the amercain version, they have all the characters. they are just more conservative, the nanny wears more clothes/looser clothes.

SiN3m

HSC
I have't watched many of these episodes but i have to say i prefer the guy who plays the role of Maxwell (in the America Nanny). I've only ever seen it if my grandma had it on, and if she's there, the tv temporarily forgets how to speak english! lmao

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)