D.I.Y Tattoo (1 Viewer)

xx__savannah

HSC
Sounds painful, and I generally don't trust anything with incorrect spelling or grammar. Whereever "shove" is used in directions, I'd steer clear -- sounds dodgy.

I'd rather save the money and get a real one, done at a proper place.

G

Gavvvvvin

Maybe you could tattoo "IDIOT" across your foreheads?

CieL

HSC
^ hahahhaha

there's not even a mention of the word "sterilise"

gem_max

HSC
why not go get nice bright colourful ones from a professional... instead of tattooing REGRET on yourselves.

And yes I have proper tattoos... there's no way I could do the same quality job on myself.

Actually a mozzie bit me in the middle of the one on my ankle... little bugger...:mad1:

Oh and have lots of bepanthen on hand... it smells overly clean...

Malevolence

Oh so cool
HSC
N/A
Sorry about that last message, it wasn't me who posted it. I'm not as stupid as I might sound by the way, and I am going to get professionaly done tattoo's, I more just wanted to experiment with it a bit, and yes, addmittingly so Shove is very off putting and it looks like it was written by someone in year 4 but imagine the fun you could have when someone passes out, insted of just drawing a penis on their face, you could tattoo one on!

Stay Groovy
Josh

Malevolence

Oh so cool
HSC
N/A
Nah I’m not, I’m actually going to use an electric needle on someone’s face while they are unconscious! The only reason I’m considering doing this is because I just want to test how tough I am.... I reckon i'm pretty tough, but this will just make sure...is think I might devise my own clean and non tetanus inducing way.

loquasagacious

NCAP Mooderator
HSC
I smell troll.

A DIY tattoo is a VERY bad idea;

infection
allergic reaction to the ink
shitty job
etc
etc

CieL

HSC
Malevolence said:
The only reason I’m considering doing this is because I just want to test how tough I am
You might as well try to do a home job of piercing your lip "to test how tough" you are..

mr_brightside

frakfrakfrakcackmackshack
HSC
Troll?

Otherwise...DO IT.
Then you can cry when you hate it and we can laugh at you.

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
Go on do it, you'll have to spend all your time on here afterwards cos you'll have lock jaw from the infection you get and won't be able to talk to real people.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)