Cutting Grass (1 Viewer)

grk_styl

is hating uni & study
on the dance floor with a bottle of tequila
HSC
So...have you ever cut a friend's grass? Has a friend ever cut your grass?

Share your immoral stories! lol

To cut one's grass is to get with and/or date the guy/girl that your friend has been interested in for a while.

mr_brightside

frakfrakfrakcackmackshack
HSC
Had my grass cut.

I did the hardwork,
flirted for like a week.
got invited to her party.
she says bring a friend or two.
bring 2 friends, one hooks up with her.

Cunt.

alby

cool duckie
HSC
i'm glad you put the note down the bottom...i was wondering what the hell you were on about

umm...not really, though a guy that one of my then friends liked kissed me at the year 10 formal (was her brother's mate..she took him there). my/our other friend hated me more than she did!

Tulipa

Loose lips sink ships
to the left, a little below the right and right in
HSC
yeah =/

twice. year eleven formal, hooked up with a friends date but only found out AFTER that she liked him oops...

and then another friend had had a childhood crush on this guy and he wasn't interested in her, didn't tell her but and then we drunkenly hooked up one night. BIG mistake.

never do it again.

Kabeio

k.
HSC
Thought you meant pubes at first glance.

Though i havent cut ones grass.

Dr_Doom

HSC
lol same. as soon as I saw it I thought it was about trimming pubes rofl!!!

iamsickofyear12

HSC
I was going out with this girl several years ago. My 'friend' really liked her, and by that I mean he was completelly obsessed with her. The relationship was really on and off. We broke up and got back together 10 or 12 times.

He used to try really hard to be around her as much as possible. He even asked her out once while I was going out with her, and was actually no more than 3 metres away from him at the time but I wasn't really paying attention and didn't really care anyway.

It never got as far as them hooking up just because he was so pathetic and she was way too good for him.

grk_styl

is hating uni & study
HSC
argh! that's frustrating. isn't there a rule? lol Don't try n hook up with your mate's girlfriend?

What about if there were two girls who liked one guy, but the guy liked one of those girls? Shouldn't she give up her chance with him coz of her friend? I guess I would! Especially after being bitten.

T-Boner

HSC
wow, well when my mate broke up with his gf who im good mates with (theyr back together now though) i was about to bring in one of those big fuck off council lawn mowers and start cutting grass like there was no tomorrow. we started hanging out straight away, and while i was at her place i was having a battle with the ol conscience as to whether or not to have a crack. i made the right decision and decided NOT to try anything, and thanks to that im still great mates with both my mate and her. but who knows, when they do break up for good my time may come!

worst was with the first chick i was really into, and things were going sweet i was on cloud 9 haha soo stoked that id finally found someone that felt the same way bout me as i did. anyhoo, im away at the snow a lot and she calls me up one night in tears telling me to forgive her cos shes hooked up wiht my mate. that same mate also had a crack at the next gf i was seeing. what a cockface.

sure i got more stories but its a sunny satday morning and i cant be fkd typing

enjoy

grk_styl

is hating uni & study
HSC
T-Boner said:
worst was with the first chick i was really into, and things were going sweet i was on cloud 9 haha soo stoked that id finally found someone that felt the same way bout me as i did. anyhoo, im away at the snow a lot and she calls me up one night in tears telling me to forgive her cos shes hooked up wiht my mate. that same mate also had a crack at the next gf i was seeing. what a cockface.
buddy, that guy ain't your "mate".
whatever happened to "bros before hoes"? "buds before babes"? etc etc

Frigid

LLB (Hons)
HSC
N/A
this thread's hilarious.

no i haven't had grass cut, but i've had many close-but-no-cigar experiences.

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
I dont think theres such thing as cutting grass. If a girl i am interested in decides to hook up with my mate, thats her decission, obviously she has picked him and its game over, time to look for another girl. I wouldnt exactly blame the mate [ i would be a bit miffed but meh] but ultimately its her choice. Same goes with cheating, cheating to me is basically making a statement that they are looking for someone else, so the relationship is in effect, over.

grk_styl

is hating uni & study
HSC
well cheating isn't exactly cutting one's grass. cheating is cheating. it's a lot worse.

what about if you really like a girl, and YOUR mate decides to pursue her? I'm sure you'd be cut. Has it ever happened to you before? Trust me, it'd hurt! Especially if it happened in front of you, or if he was to flaunt it in front of you

Frigid

LLB (Hons)
HSC
N/A
grk_styl said:
what about if you really like a girl, and YOUR mate decides to pursue her?
your mere liking of a girl doesn't give you an exclusivity over her.

you may be displeased with your mate in pursuing her, but you certainly have no 'rights' to deny him from doing so.

i'm in agreement with serius insofar as they apply to grass-cutting.

grk_styl

is hating uni & study
HSC
mmm fair enough.

i just think that a boy that your friend likes, is so off limits. The same as your best friend's ex boyfriend is also off limits.

It's like a silent agreement between friends

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
There's nothing specifically forbidding it Frigid, but it's generally considered bad form.

G

Gavvvvvin

T-Boner said:
i was about to bring in one of those big fuck off council lawn mowers and start cutting grass like there was no tomorrow.
:rofl:

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
In response to the first post, no, but I've been very tempted to on a couple of occasions.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)