:: Cute Ways To Kiss :: (1 Viewer)

gloomy

moo
HSC
kissing my boy in public is what i loooooove to do to him ^^
like we'd just be walking along and then i would spontaniously kiss him. hee hee~~

if you look closely at people on the street, people kiss and hug and stuff everywhere too =)
so its nothing to be ashamed of.

sweetXinsanity

Drama Queen On The Run...
HSC
totally agree!!
I love seeing couples in love its so cute! :)
Hopeless romantic over here!! Party of one! :(
but yeh the only thing that shits me is people who deliberately just kiss and stuff in public just to rub it in your face, that think their better than the single world, people that ditch teir friends to follow a guy home or people who just go way too overboard when people are around them....

shortie_689

HSC
Any kissin would be good right now...

couples in love is cute but that is when u are in love urself but im not in love so i am a single with a grudge

niteshade1312

HSC
shortie_689 said:
Any kissin would be good right now...

couples in love is cute but that is when u are in love urself but im not in love so i am a single with a grudge
I can openly agree with you there

HSC
N/A
ZacG said:
:| Ok, I flat out don't believe that you're 17. I'm sorry, but it sounds like a year 7/8 sort of relationship.
hmmm .. i think that's superLy quOOOOt!!

like, yeah

hmm; shyness is like superLy cute when it comes to kissing - but that's kos i reckon it's kinda personaL sometimes (two peopLe onli thing .. y'know?!) anyhow - hmm .. boys suck baLLs so there's no point kissing them ><!

HSC
N/A
yes, yes .. that you are - however; shyness IS good when it comes to kissing baLLs, i mean .. do you reaLLi wanna get down in pubLic?

.. on second thoughts, don't answer that ><

Smurg

Fookin' Hell
HSC
-MuNcHKiN- said:
yes, yes .. that you are - however; shyness IS good when it comes to kissing baLLs, i mean .. do you reaLLi wanna get down in pubLic?

.. on second thoughts, don't answer that ><
Guffaw.

You said balls.

Smurg

Fookin' Hell
HSC
krystalp said:
i have a vibrating tongue ring....thats kind of cute
Too many guys awake at this time on Saturday night...don't say things like this without good reason.

:(

omg cries. :(:(

alex_london0

Lord Fatshit
HSC
firstly i wish i had some one i could have sex with but i also wish i knew someone that would kiss me with a vibrating tongue ring....only becaus they sound cool and coz i wanna be able to tell me grand children when i am 87 yrs old that i once kissed a chick with a vibrating toungue ring

elliottdale

HSC
just kisses, sensual kisses. me and my guy were in my car in the middle of a busy street, and we were kissing sensually with my hands on his cheeks and runninjg my fingers through his hair and rubbing his leg and just all the cute things that make me weak at the knees!!!!! :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)