Curious: L's or P's-class of '08 (1 Viewer)

What licence have you got??

• Total voters

FatJ

The Sexiest Man Alive
HSC
Got my Ps. No red or green here, just Ps for 2 years.

maddie01

HSC
mcquinn said:
Had red P's since july and have only driven by myself ONCE cuz my parents are nervous safety freaks and think i will kill myself even though i got 98/100. They covered it with the excuse 'we want u to be focused on ur HSC and not going out evry night partying'.

So the end of HSC is a double whammy for me, not only can i party nonstop but i'll get the freedom to drive anywhere and finally escape the confines of my house! WOOO!
That's a bummer you haven't gone out alone much. I love driving by my self :) Soon you will be able to drive- just for fun! :)

mhay1306

HSC
Red P
i drive manual and im loving it feel soo goood when changing gears and all that makes u feel really sexy ahaha

Rampager

HSC
ronnknee said:
I'm on red Ps
Driving on your own is awesome
No parent screaming into your ear
Feels great!
My parents started sleeping in the car after the 20th hour.

It felt like I already had my P's and everything before I got them... except I just couldn't leave without my mummy :p

fahmy

HSC
heey im on my reds buttttt im curious bout somethin........................ i was doin 128 on a 100 km speed limit (30 ks nd over coz ) ... and then i had no P plates on... apart from the 810$ fine, i was curious to how long my suspension would be... and the copper also took my liscence on the spot and i couldnt drive home (asshole) ... was he aloud to do that... the rta site sais only if i was doin over 45 which i wasnt... any explanations??? cheers. hahaa im hopin this question comes under this category !

Cerry

HSC
fahmy said:
heey im on my reds buttttt im curious bout somethin........................ i was doin 128 on a 100 km speed limit (30 ks nd over coz ) ... and then i had no P plates on... apart from the 810$ fine, i was curious to how long my suspension would be... and the copper also took my liscence on the spot and i couldnt drive home (asshole) ... was he aloud to do that... the rta site sais only if i was doin over 45 which i wasnt... any explanations??? cheers. hahaa im hopin this question comes under this category !
Um, actually, since you're on your red Ps, the speed limit was 90 for you. I'm pretty sure that the fact that you're on your Ps changes the rules about confiscating your license on the spot, too.

maddie01

HSC
mhay1306 said:
Red P
i drive manual and im loving it feel soo goood when changing gears and all that makes u feel really sexy ahaha
haha! yeah i agree! love manual! auto is alright but i only drive it if i have to much prefer manual!

justanotherposter

Epic Member
HSC
fahmy said:
your limit is 90, so you were 48 over the limit. but i don't think he should've confiscated your license on the spot.. that's a bit stupid as it leaves you stranded where ever you are.

im 18 in nov but no greens until jan next year....zzzzzzz :sleep:

proringz

HSC
fahmy said:
You were going 38 over. I was in the car when my friend was caught doin 65ks over, and he got confiscated on the spot..But I'm not sure about 38 over, I know 45+ is on the spot confiscation.

ClockworkSoldier

Clockwork Army
HSC
Cerry said:
Um, actually, since you're on your red Ps, the speed limit was 90 for you. I'm pretty sure that the fact that you're on your Ps changes the rules about confiscating your license on the spot, too.
He may be in victoria. Speed limit is 100 for P platers down there I belive.

jirwin

HSC
the poster wrote " i was doin 128 on a 100 km speed limit (30 ks nd over coz )"

28 (over 100) + 10 (because its 90 for red's) = 38... he said he was done for 30ks and over... so it makes total sense to me... or am I missing something?

fahmy

HSC
haha yea i was doin 38 over and soo under the category 30 nd over... but yeah im gona go court and contest it......... iil blame it on the blessed hsc! and now lookin for busses to get me to tomro mornings maths exam :( .
:sniper::sniper:

tania O

HSC
sonyaleeisapixi said:
Hahaha, don't worry, my friend turned 18 in April and has only done 5 minutes driving since she got her Ls two years ago
XD

omg u srz ok now i feel good lol.

tania O

HSC
insomniac90 said:
LOL talk about procrastination... i've left getting my L's till after the hsc. didn't realize how long i put it off for. this is really sad. most of my friends are on their greens. hahah

why did u leave them? you know that i was not bothered to get my L's but my mum came it 2 my room shes like "get you but off the chair and go get your L's" I'm like no not bothered shes like all your friends have it and you don't I'm like fine than lol so i got them.

kriss3e

HSC
I'm currently on my greens... and its anything but good during HSC :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)