Leap

free falling
HSC
yeah you might get a free barbeque actually, I can't really remember

study budd[Y]

Reformist Nerd
HSC
Hey!
im doing my first year of physiotherapy at the cumberland campus...and i HONESTLY and SINCERELY dont beleive the campus is as bad as it is being made out to be in this l'il forum.

Whatever u believe about cumberland campus is your own opinion, but in the end, the courses offered at cumberland campus are unique, and arent realli offered at that many other uni's around sydney. SO, my opinion is, look at the COURSE u wanna do, and if its a course offered at cumberland, then you dont realy have much of a choice.

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
hey, this may sound really dumb, but im not a sydneysider, so put up with me
where actually is the cumberland campus?
coz i wanna transfer to OT, and obviously sydney will be on my preferences (only coz of the course) but i dont even know where the campus is :shy:
thankies!

tha_fairy

it's in lidcombe, directly opposite rookwood cemetary, the largest cemetary in the southern hemisphere.

if you look it up on whereis.com, you should be able to find it. its located on east st.

freaking_out

Saddam's new life
HSC
Originally posted by tha_fairy
it's in lidcombe, directly opposite rookwood cemetary, the largest cemetary in the southern hemisphere.

if you look it up on whereis.com, you should be able to find it. its located on east st.
and if u don't know where lidcombe is- it is a suburb in the west of sydney...its like a 25 mins. train trip to the city...and yeah, it contains within it the largest cemetary in the southern hemisphere (and hence its got its own postcode!!!). :D

Kittycat

HSC
Originally posted by study budd[Y]
...and i HONESTLY and SINCERELY dont beleive the campus is as bad as it is being made out to be in this l'il forum.
I totally agree with you. Although I haven't seen much of the place, I actully like what I saw :D

Originally posted by iambored
the cemetry?
Had to visit the place for my course :(

theone123

blue essence
HSC
hahaha, theres also a TAFE beside the campus... :D, yes i go to cumberland TAFE :D:D:D

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
Originally posted by freaking_out
yep- thats how big it is!!! :D
lol!
Originally posted by theone123
hahaha, theres also a TAFE beside the campus... :D, yes i go to cumberland TAFE :D:D:D
i haven't seen it

Phanatical

Happy Lala
HSC
freaking_out said:
and if u don't know where lidcombe is- it is a suburb in the west of sydney...its like a 25 mins. train trip to the city...and yeah, it contains within it the largest cemetary in the southern hemisphere (and hence its got its own postcode!!!). :D
The University of Sydney has its own postcode as well, 2006.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)