Cumberland campus... (1 Viewer)

Jessisbored

HSC
Anyone doing courses at this campus feel free to talk about it...

I'm interested in a course there for next year but the small campus thing is bugging me...Is it good or bad? What do you think? :confused:

Collin

HSC
N/A
I was gonna go there, but since my UAI was insufficient, I'm obviously.. not there.

Also the transport between Camperdown/Darlington & the campus would of pissed me off.. well unless I was rich enough to drive to uni every day.

freaking_out

Saddam's new life
HSC
i have a couple of friends who go there, most of them doing physiotherapy or radiography and stuff- i heard its a very good campus, bigger than a skool but smaller than a normal campus! :D

Leap

free falling
HSC
Originally posted by Jessisbored
Anyone doing courses at this campus feel free to talk about it...

I'm interested in a course there for next year but the small campus thing is bugging me...Is it good or bad? What do you think? :confused:
The main problems with Cumberland is that (for most people) it takes longer to get there than it does to get to main campus. And the social life isn't as good as main campus.

Having said that, I really like it there. Its not too small, but its not all that big and it still has all the stuff you need, just within a smaller area.

I think if you're really worried about what Cumberland is like maybe you should go in and visit it some day or something, walk around and look at everything and see what you think and then it will be easier to make decisions.

Winston

HSC
Yeah the Cumberland campus, is small, more cluttered as opposed to the main campus, crappy location. Apparently timetables cannot be changed, and also my friends have very very very long hours it's crazy a friend has 8 - 9 it's crazy as!

Think of it, it will be just like going to high school, except it's called university lol

Leap

free falling
HSC
Apparently timetables cannot be changed
hmmm...thats not necessarily true, it depends what degree you're doing.
For many degrees you can't choose what subjects you're doing, but thats more to do with the nature of the degree than the campus.

Think of it, it will be just like going to high school, except it's called university lol
It doesn't seem that way to me :rolleyes:

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
I think you have to go in and see for yourself. then consider - travelling time, the subjects you have to do there compared to other unis, the reputation compared to other unis.

i know people there and they love it, and i know others who don't like it so much

Winston

HSC
Originally posted by freaking_out
yep u should go to the open days that they run and scab freebies. ;) :D
what do they give away at the campus there? free dead bodies? LOL :p... jks

Collin

HSC
N/A
*Looks at avatar* Wow Winston.. you look a bit different this morning. :p

Actually, now I understand my amazement.. you actually HAVE an av now.

Winston

HSC
Originally posted by JKDDragon
*Looks at avatar* Wow Winston.. you look a bit different this morning. :p

Actually, now I understand my amazement.. you actually HAVE an av now.

Yeah... i got told to put it there :p...

Leap

free falling
HSC
lol, I hate to rain on your parade but I went to the open day last year at Cumberland and didn't get any freebies!
Well I got stuff related to the courses like leaflets and stuff but nothing interesting. :mad1:

Kittycat

HSC
Oh damn!
I was hoping for free food, especially lollies & the odd free barbecue .... (which kinda explains why I am gaining weight!)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)