CSU - Orange. Anyone know how to get there? (1 Viewer)

wintergate

HSC
N/A
Hey, I'm from Melbourne and I'm hoping to receive an interview for dentistry for 2010. I need all information about how to get to Orange once i arrive at Sydney airport.

Could anyone help with directions? and if anyone else receives an offer, is anyone willing to travel together?

cem

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
From Sydney airport I would get a plane to Orange and a taxi from Orange airport.

Orange is about 3.5 to 4 hours drive from Sydney airport (based on how long it takes me to drive to Bathurst and Orange is another 60 or so kms from Bathurst).

The flight takes about 45 minutes from Sydney to Orange on Rex Airlines.

katie tully

ashleey luvs roosters
HSC
I can give you directions to CSU Orange once you're in Orange, it's sort of on the other side of town *out of town*, like all CSU campuses are for whatever reason.

But as cem said, the best way to get from Sydney to Orange is to fly. They do a couple of flights a day with Rex. Actually, 4 flights to Orange most week days. Just catch a taxi to the uni if you're not going to hire a car, but keep in mind I think Orange airport to Orange CSU would be pretty pricey.

Last edited:

yuri_gagarin

Banned
HSC
like i dunno, ringing csu and getting directions and getting a map or something seems like a p solid idea to me

Ksubi

HSC
STREET DIRECTORY, map pg 219, A4. follow it up north nd you'll be there in 7 hours, depending on where your at to begin with.

wintergate

HSC
N/A
i think he/she meant from melbourne. i don't think i want to drive all the way. 2 flights sounds like the best option seeing as i hate driving in a straight line lol

katie: maybe i'll give you a shout once i've been confirmed my interview

theism

Resident Apologetic
HSC
if i get an interview i'll think i'll catch the train in.

takes about 5 hours, but meh.
ill just sleep or bring my laptop
$~30
trouble would be going from the station to the university which is apparently 6km away from the town of orange.

or a flight is about $150 or so, 45 minutes

i think i'll catch a train.
i'm not comfortable on those little planes.

if CSU orange is at leeds parade,
then it seems like only 5-6km away from the station.
$20 taxi?

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)