CSU dentistry forms (1 Viewer)

ming mong

HSC
For the CSu dentistry supplementary application form, I have been clicking submit once a day for about a week now. But the confirmation email saying that they've successfully received the application form never comes. Is this normal? Or should I contact CSU?

Does anybody else have the same problems?

halidida

HSC
N/A
you have to manually email dentsupapplications@csu.edu.au i was pressing the submit button for ages as well. Once you email them they immediately email you back. hope it helped.

Also the online form won't let me pick dentistry as the course I'm applying for. Ive tried searching manually and typing in the course code idk what to do. any help?

ming mong

HSC
you have to manually email dentsupapplications@csu.edu.au i was pressing the submit button for ages as well. Once you email them they immediately email you back. hope it helped.

Also the online form won't let me pick dentistry as the course I'm applying for. Ive tried searching manually and typing in the course code idk what to do. any help?
Cool Thanks.

And the UAC application SHOULD work. that's odd..

The course code is: 214738... wait you ARE talking about the UAC form thing right?

Last edited:

cc101

HSC
N/A
I am having the same problem. can not submit. I will call uni tomorrow and find out.

halidida

HSC
N/A
nah i was trying to apply online through the csu portal as well... turns out you don't have to

ming mong

HSC
yeah. For year 12 students, we just need to apply on UAC and submit the 2 supplementary forms.

At first, I clicked submit at the end of the application form, but NOTHING happened. And then I realised I needed to download Adobe program (reader?) that the university tells you to download in the bachelor of 'dental science application instructions' (underneath the 2 links to the supplementary forms). The lesson I learnt was: read this instruction booklet. It has EVERYTHING to do with submitting your forms online.

Well, this advice is probably too late for this year's applicants, but hopefully it'll help people in the next years.

cc101

HSC
N/A
what - submit 2 supplementary forms??? - I just did only one. can someone please clarify if we have to submit 2 supplementary forms?

ming mong

HSC
Wait. Sorry. I meant the supplementary form and the predicted ATAR sheet - 2 forms. Crap. Sorry.

Last edited:

bangladesh

HSC
pretty sure all interviews have been released late last week. Sorry bruh

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)