CSSA TRIALS: SOR thoughts?? (2 Viewers)

photastic

HSC
Critically evaluate the ethical teachings... Something with Christianity as a living religious tradition

TrentsUnicorn

HSC
It is just ethics, no mention was needed for person or practice, in fact if u did that, that is wrong, no where in the syllabus is there mention of ethical teachings regarding significant people or practice.
Had to talk about environment, sexual, or bioethics.
Syllabus states : "Describe and Explain (insert religion) ethical teachings on bioethics OR environmental ethics OR sexual Ethics.
You had to talk about only one of them that contributed to a living religious tradition.
DON'T BEAT AROUND THE BUSH
It's not "beating around the bush", it's being able to find links between your areas of study, which is what a depth study is about. As long as you're answering the question, whether or not you talk about only ethical teachings, or all three, you should be fine

kingmatthew

HSC
It is just ethics, no mention was needed for person or practice, in fact if u did that, that is wrong, no where in the syllabus is there mention of ethical teachings regarding significant people or practice.
Had to talk about environment, sexual, or bioethics.
Syllabus states : "Describe and Explain (insert religion) ethical teachings on bioethics OR environmental ethics OR sexual Ethics.
You had to talk about only one of them that contributed to a living religious tradition.
DON'T BEAT AROUND THE BUSH
"living religious tradition"

Melldo

HSC
Btw, i got 49/50.
Now you can take that as boastful, or I ensured to answer the question to what the syllabus required

kalstar

swag
HSC
Uni Grad
Btw, i got 49/50.
Now you can take that as boastful, or I ensured to answer the question to what the syllabus required
“If I tell you I'm good, probably you will say I'm boasting. But if I tell you I'm not good, you'll know I'm lying.”

― Bruce Lee

TrentsUnicorn

HSC
Btw, i got 49/50.
Yeah got full marks for that essay, so guess they accepted both ethics and all three

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)