CSSA Trials (2004) (1 Viewer)

Egghead

HSC
Just had it then.. Oh my god it was fkn shit !!! Half the stuff in there I can guarantee we haven't learnt in class..

How did you guys go? I had like 40 minutes left and they let us go 15 mins before..

midnight

we used to be friends
HSC
My teacher said we wouldn't be doing the Catholic trial because he didn't think it was relevant to the HSC or something like that. He said that in the HSC they wouldn't ask those sorts of questions, basically. After the exam period is over he'll probably give us a copy, but until then I don't know what was in it.
At least if you hadn't learnt a lot of it your whole class will probably do equally bad.

My trial was this afternoon though, it was pretty good. There was some stuff I didn't know, but I could have revised better. The questions for our option were a bit dodgy, but that was because the teacher wrote them based on some of the work we've done before so that we could still try a full exam, despite not having done the option fully.
My class found that we had a lot of extra time left, but it's a welcome change from the English exams we've been doing so far this week. ;)

addict

'Specal' Member
HSC
yeah, ours was cut a bit, eliminating the q's from the content we havent covered yet, so had 2.5hrs. i finished with an hr to spare, the whole class did. i didnt find it too bad though, just need to go over my option more, we did it in term 4 last yr. i did the cssa trial btw

yulia

i'm sorry for your face.
HSC
Mine wasn't a catholic paper, but it was bought in. I think it was an Independant schools paper or something or other...half of it we hadn't done in class, but I got 74%, I'm happy with that in comparison with the amount of studying I did (not much...:/) and the fact that half of it we'd never done before...and that placed me like 2nd...or 3rd...in a class of 15 I think. Which brings my class ranking up to 1st I think :D

Btw, I finished the exam with 2 hours and 15 minutes to go...yes I did it in 45 minutes...and I had to stay there for the entire time :/

addict

'Specal' Member
HSC
i fucked it up...i got 80% but was expecting more. i dunno the rank cos miss didnt give them to us but i dont think it was that good...my class always does really well so yeah...

Egghead

HSC
I got 46% :s came second last in the class out of 8

That exam was so fucked though, didn't know most of it.

ParanoidAndroid

I had Chemistry and Earth and Environmental on the same day (only 1 hour apart). It was horrible :eek:

The E&E paper was okay, I knew all the stuff. :)

addict

'Specal' Member
HSC
damn that would've sucked having that combo, just so much content n all. do you have any double ups for the hsc?

dawso

needmorecustomstatusspace
HSC
hey, can at least one person that did the cssa trial scan it in and post it up here, ill get one that the skool bought scanned and uploaded soon but yeah, people, post ur trials now!!

dawso

needmorecustomstatusspace
HSC
yeah, do as matt says and post it up, pleeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaase

Egghead

HSC
Hmm no one else has done it yet? I'll see what I can do.

EDIT: Scanner isn't working, sorry :S

Last edited:

matt_f64

HSC
N/A
and does anyone know any websites or have any resources for earth enviro? like half yearly papers, trials, anything!!! cos i hav a book with the last 3 years EES hsc exams but ive done it a few times its kinda gettin boring id like some other papers, i hav about a million for economics and maths and its really good, i think we all need to put our half yearlies up or somethin???

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)