Cssa Trial (1 Viewer)

Dr.Chau

Banned
HSC
Expert123456 said:
Whatd you think... get stuck with many q's??:D
I thought it was easyyyy. The extended responses were easy, crime was easy, and the multi choice was easy. Couldn't have asked for better. :)

Expert123456

HSC
Dr.Chau said:
I thought it was easyyyy. The extended responses were easy, crime was easy, and the multi choice was easy. Couldn't have asked for better. :)

hmmm really? I thought it was ok. I didnt get up to (D) in the Crime Essay tho!!

Was (D) hard? what was it about.. i hope i didnt miss out on easy marks for bad time managment.

Expert123456

HSC
ameher said:
lolz easy hoping for 90+ raw

which essays did you do?? The quote or the justice for society and indiv without quote..

btw was part d in crime easy?? i hope i didnt miss easy marks:pain:

ameher

HSC
Expert123456 said:
which essays did you do?? The quote or the justice for society and indiv without quote..

for the extended responses i did the justice for society and individual without quote blah blah, personally cause i had good LCMD's (legilsation, cases, media reports) for it. I also think if u had good LCMD's for part d of crime it was easy, but i think most ppl would have done well, i know ppl at my school were like relieved. btw i did family and consumers, n consumers is really easy.

Cam O

HSC
Expert123456 said:

Just disregarded the quotes for both, we did family and workplace law at our school, justice for the individual and society seemed straight forward.
Soz man, but part d of crime you could have picked up relatively easy marks, just on court structure, throw in a few cases and its done

Happy with that exam, first one I'm happy with Hooray

ameher

HSC
i still think past cssa trials were harder then this, hopefully now we'll blitz the hsc

hahahayley

HSC
i wasn't really thrown by anything but i'm sure my last essay on global enviro wasn't very impressive.

Expert123456

HSC
Cam O said:
Just disregarded the quotes for both, we did family and workplace law at our school, justice for the individual and society seemed straight forward.
Soz man, but part d of crime you could have picked up relatively easy marks, just on court structure, throw in a few cases and its done

Happy with that exam, first one I'm happy with Hooray
damm lol... courts easy.. ohwell... yeh the justice essays... you can write all you no preety much... what criteria did you evaluate it with?

lozengerjon

HSC
i thort having a 12 marker on the appeal process was crap! too much bullshitting involved..otherwise was pretty good!

iluvGG

HSC
the 12 mark crime part (d) killed me. i can see it being easy if you knew what kinds of things to write. but i found it quite difficult to come up with 12 marks worth of relevant stuff. what else could you talk about other than appeals?!

hilaryslover

HSC
Ok! I need your help anyone please!

I know it was only one mark... but that multiple choice question on civil law... was it in Australia like what choice did you choose please reply ASAP!!! I won't be able to sleep if I don't find out.

Thanks.

Expert123456

HSC
hilaryslover said:

I know it was only one mark... but that multiple choice question on civil law... was it in Australia like what choice did you choose please reply ASAP!!! I won't be able to sleep if I don't find out.

Thanks.
Which question... explain it lol

hilaryslover

HSC
oh thank god!

um i think it was like 13 or something...

It was like a) inquisitorial system

b) wrong answer

c) adversarial system

d) wrong answer...

But I can't really remember what the question was... I need to know if it was in reference to civil law systems or civil law in Australia.

Ok, so that made no sense but please help. haha.

pfft.. life is quite the hoot.

Expert123456

HSC
hilaryslover said:
oh thank god!

um i think it was like 13 or something...

It was like a) inquisitorial system

b) wrong answer

c) adversarial system

d) wrong answer...

But I can't really remember what the question was... I need to know if it was in reference to civil law systems or civil law in Australia.

Ok, so that made no sense but please help. haha.

pfft.. life is quite the hoot.

hmmm i put a... because adversial dosent have nething to do with civil?

What did you write for part (D) of crime? Like with appeals..

HSC
hilaryslover said:

Thanks.
It was inquisitorial

Common law = adversary
Civil law = inquisitorial

hilaryslover

HSC
Frick! Well I am an idiot. but meh its one mark right? Thats always confused me. so dumb.

Oh and what do you mean for d... appeals.. it was the court structure right? I thought we had to do like the whole resource efficency thing and all that jazz. but im probs wrong legal studies isn't my strongest subject... at all. haha

argh. I'm so glad I knew sedition and treason. god. legal scares me.

World Order + Family was ok though... did them first..

I hope we all go well! I just want over 80% argh.

Cam O

HSC
I thought you would have had to say things like
- Appeal all the way to the High Court
- Maximum and minimum sentences
- Committal hearings (for a prima facie case)
- Get to pick your own jury
good for the individual (offender)
Also
- 2006 Majority verdicts
- 2006 ends double jeopardy
Not so good for the offender
That took up a couple of pages so it seemed ok

iluvGG

HSC
yay. so the offences against the state were sediition and treason!?!? i totally pulled that out from RIGHT at the back of my brain! haha.

i think i completeley screwed taht part d crime question!!! only wrote 2 pages, blabbed about appeals and summary and indictable offences and drug/childnre's court! ahha oh dear

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)