CSSA Trial Results (1 Viewer)

nicole

Hey just wondering how you all went in the CSSA trials? Post your results here

Jimmi

I got 66% :(i'm not sure how that rates in my class as yet but i'll let you know when i find out.

How did you go nicole??

Huy

HSC
N/A
We did Module A: Genre, Crime Fiction.

70%
Disappointed with the mark, as I am normally in the 80-85% range. (ie prelim exams, half yearlies) for Extension 1.

I put it all down to having to study English (Advanced) Modules in the morning, with Extension 1 on the same afternoon.

nicole

We're doing genre- crime fiction. I got 22/25 for the essay and 18/25 for my 'creative'. I think that was first in my class overall. It totally sucked having to do it on the same day as english paper 2, so I guess everyone who did the CSSA was in the same position.

captnbuttons

I got 80% and was not happy! i normally do alot better... but yeah exactly, for having english advanced in the morning it was pretty stressful!!

What did you guys think of the creative.. or so called 'creative' , i thought it was weird that they asked us to refer to texts... it was like writing an essay all over again but in conversation form? ... weird.. i hope they don't do that too us in the HSC :0(

braindrainedAsh

Journalist
HSC
I don't know what trial I did, but I got 86%..... 22/25 for my essay, 21/25 for the creative. I was pretty pleased with that.

s2ophie

HSC
Originally posted by braindrainedAsh
I don't know what trial I did, but I got 86%..... 22/25 for my essay, 21/25 for the creative. I was pretty pleased with that.
we did the independent one ash!

i got 21/25 for both parts and i worked out the mark my teacher will submit will be about 42

nicole

I wasn't too keen on the creative in this trial. I felt like I was just repeating myself after the essay. Also the question was pretty boring, there wasn't that much room to be creative. My teachers making us to it again. Lets just hope the HSC will be better.:)

HSC
N/A
my gf, who is doing crime fiction got 25/25 and 25/25 for her CSSA trial, shes a genius this girl! 100 UAI she will obtain! my results were not as good, just a couple of marks lower in total (48/50)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)