• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Cssa Trial Questions Please! (1 Viewer)

krissyjenko

I have asked so many times yet no one helps me!!!!! (I thought this forum was designed to assist other hsc students!) I have already done the exam for cryin out loud!!! All I want to do is revise for the stupid HSC as i found the trials really (X 100000000) hard! I am very dumb and need help!
So PLEASE if anyone who did the catholic trial hsc exam could please tell me what the questions were for-

The Greek world 500-440 BC
Hatshepsut
NK Egypt at the time of Ramesess
and
Athenian Greece at the time of Pericles

Especially the Greek world as i hardly answered anything! LOOK i am so screwed 4 the HSC i have no idea!!!!!

THANKYOU SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH!

I forgot the questions!!!!!!!! I have done the exam but am trying to revise for the HSC PLEASE help!

classics_chic

HSC
The Greek world 500-440 BC
Hatshepsut
NK Egypt at the time of Ramesess
and
Athenian Greece at the time of Pericles

Your question was too specific for me to help you but I'm going to go one better than this year's Catholic Trial: I'm going to dig up all the questions I can find.

Macquarie Study Guide:

Describe the family background of Hapshepsut. 5 marks

With reference to sources, show how Hapsepsut showed her devotion to Amun. 8 marks

Assess the effectiveness of Hapshepsut as ruler of Egypt. 12 marks

Name 2 queens in the Ramesside period. 2 marks

Who was Pi-Ramesse? 2 marks

Describe the main technological developments of the Ramesside period. 5 marks

Outline the main features of art and architecture of the Ramesside period. 6 marks

With reference to sources and other evidence, explain how the role of the king changed in the post- Amarna period. 10 marks

Explain the origins, organisation, and activities of the Delian League. 25 marks

Assess the Athenian contribution to the defeat of the Persian invasion and the continuing Persian threat. 25 marks

Get the HSC questions from 2001-3 from this website (I was going to type them all here, but I can't be bothered, and I have an assignment to do):

http://www.boardofstudies.nsw.edu.au/hsc_exams/index.html

Don't look at anything before 2001 because the HSC was very different then. Also read the marker's notes because they say what the weaknesses of that year were, and tell you how you can learn from them.

Best of luck! :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)