CSSA trial extension 1 (1 Viewer)

grkouKLa

HSC
well.....we only could do half of the cssa trial...considerin weve onli finished one thrid of the course lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
does any1 feel sorry 4 my skool lol?
we still havent learn applications of calculus in the physical world (2u or 3u), probability, (2u or 3u) series (2u or 3u),or Inverse trig

lol lol lol lol
:)

beentherdunthat

HSC
grkouKLa said:
well.....we only could do half of the cssa trial...considerin weve onli finished one thrid of the course lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
we still havent learn applications of calculus in the physical world (2u or 3u), probability, (2u or 3u) series (2u or 3u),or Inverse trig

lol lol lol lol
O M F G
That is HOPELESS!!!
ARE YOU SERIOUS?
Why don't you confront your teacher, thats a tad bit slow don't you think? What's he waiting for?

Is this a public/private school?
I am SHOCKED. :eek:

grkouKLa

HSC
privatee skool!

so the moral of the story is
there are ppl allot worse off!!!! LOL so be very gratefull
and i have 7 assessments due after the trials finish

i dnt think slow is even a word 2 describe itt lol :/

beentherdunthat

HSC
grkouKLa said:
privatee skool!

so the moral of the story is
there are ppl allot worse off!!!! LOL so be very gratefull
and i have 7 assessments due after the trials finish

i dnt think slow is even a word 2 describe itt lol :/
:wave: Daym. We finished like... last year, or the first 2 weeks of this year, and I've already finished the 2unit course as well...

If i were you I'd confront your teacher... you NEED time to revise.. and go over papers...

beentherdunthat

HSC
SoulSearcher said:
You'll be more prepared than me though :uhhuh:
:wave: Hehe. Doubt it. I tried to make myself feel better by sticking all the important formulaes on my work desk and then covering it with clear cover... It looks nerdy, but wth, now I don't need to take out my closet when I forget a formula (which btw, occurs 99% of the time).

I say me and you will get the same.:) This means, if you beat me, I will kick your ass:rofl:

......And I'm putting that very nicely :)

Chinmoku03

Ippen, Shin de Miru?
HSC
beentherdunthat said:
:wave: Hehe. Doubt it. I tried to make myself feel better by sticking all the important formulaes on my work desk and then covering it with clear cover... It looks nerdy, but wth, now I don't need to take out my closet when I forget a formula (which btw, occurs 99% of the time).

I say me and you will get the same.:) This means, if you beat me, I will kick your ass:rofl:

Lol, I do that too. I've got 4 or 5 sheets of formulae bluetack'ed on my wall just so I see them every morn I wake up XD

beentherdunthat

HSC
Chinmoku03 said:
Lol, I do that too. I've got 4 or 5 sheets of formulae bluetack'ed on my wall just so I see them every morn I wake up XD
hehehehe. *whispers quietly* How about the periodic table?? (NERD ALERT) :)

beentherdunthat

HSC
nichhhole said:
And then like 2 days before ext1 i thought i'd look at the catholic paper.. [yes, stupid i know..] and i pretty much died.

with catholic however i found that it's using a concept but warping it.
primary example = the tantheta foruma for an angle between 2 lines.. most papers just straight out give u 2 eqs of lines and ask to find the angle...

the catho q used the formula but in a more obscure way.. [my memory escaptes me]

ANyway..
i'm so screwed for tomorrow.

:|

slaughter me and serveme on a stick with souvlaki.
:(!
:wave: Haha, yeah for 3unit I only done a paper or two the day before XD
Wth, I couldn't be fucked.
And tommorow...
O M F G
I think I'd prefer to die on the 2nd trial... Makes it more dramatic, ya know? Survived the first one hehehe. *Foreshadows failing miserably*

Chinmoku03

Ippen, Shin de Miru?
HSC
beentherdunthat said:
hehehehe. *whispers quietly* How about the periodic table?? (NERD ALERT) :)
True that XD

I don't have a periodic table up. But I do have a periodic table, a table of standard integrals and a set of phys data sheets in my wallet which I always keep on me XD

I hadnt studied much for Ext1 bc i had done quite a few papers from other schools ie Ascham, cranbrook, view et al and they were all fine.. i was acing them...

And then like 2 days before ext1 i thought i'd look at the catholic paper.. [yes, stupid i know..] and i pretty much died.
With all the other school made trials they're kinda formulaic... as in it's predictable and the questions are pretty straightforward and the same style pop up in all the trials...

with catholic however i found that it's using a concept but warping it.
primary example = the tantheta foruma for an angle between 2 lines.. most papers just straight out give u 2 eqs of lines and ask to find the angle...

the catho q used the formula but in a more obscure way.. [my memory escaptes me]
Yeah, it's like you're usually given the 2 gradients and asked to find the angle in non CSSA papers and CSSA gives you 1 gradient and the angle and asks you to find the other gradient. I hate it XO

Last edited:

Hikari Clover

HSC
回复: Re: CSSA trial extension 1

grkouKLa said:

lol lol lol lol
SSSSSLLLLLLOOOOOOWWWWWW:eek:

rayd

HSC
dear god, did anyone else get raped by that 4U exam? or was it just me :| :|

SoulSearcher

Entangled in the fabric of space-time ...
HSC
beentherdunthat said:

Hmm, so I can't beat you in the exam, otherwise I'll get my arse kicked by you? Hmm, tough one :eek:

beentherdunthat

HSC
SoulSearcher said:
Hmm, so I can't beat you in the exam, otherwise I'll get my arse kicked by you? Hmm, tough one :eek:
IS that a hint of sarcasm... You WOULDN'T DARE!!! :eek:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)