Cssa Trial Exam (1 Viewer)

~ ReNcH ~

!<-- ?(°«°)? -->!
HSC
fantasy27 said:
yeh i tried, but it got really messy and abadoned it several minutes later and worked on something else ><
Dumsum's method is very neat...if only I thought of it :rolleyes: :)

ONS

I HAVN"T DO THE TRIAL YET BUT THE PAPERS ARE ONLINE!!!!!

lum said:
u guys ever considered ppl that were SICK TODAY AND DOING IT TOMORROW?
plz edit ur posts...

Hey

I'm the only one at my school who's doing 4 unit and i have to sit the CSSA trial in a week as i was sick for the trials. So i could go on the net and get the paper and answers if i want - but i'm not going to

I think my schol's policy is screwed

~ ReNcH ~

!<-- ?(°«°)? -->!
HSC
ONS said:
Hey

I'm the only one at my school who's doing 4 unit and i have to sit the CSSA trial in a week as i was sick for the trials. So i could go on the net and get the paper and answers if i want - but i'm not going to

I think my schol's policy is screwed
You could get the paper...probably not the answers, unless you were to ask some BoSers or a tutor. Seeing as you're the only one doing MX2 in your school, it doesn't make a difference though. There's no-one else in your class, so there's no-one to be disadvantaged by your knowledge of the paper beforehand. So in that respect, it doesn't matter if your teacher uses the CSSA paper a few weeks after it's been done.

You could go right ahead and look at the paper. However, you'd be disadvantaging no-one but yourself in the end.

Captain pi

HSC
H.S. Carslaw said:
If you sit the CSSA exam after the date specified on the CSSA website, your school has breached the rules of CSSA, just as Cheltenham did by doing them too early.
Why does it matter?

~ ReNcH ~

!<-- ?(°«°)? -->!
HSC
H.S. Carslaw said:
If you sit the CSSA exam after the date specified on the CSSA website, your school has breached the rules of CSSA, just as Cheltenham did by doing them too early.
In ONS's case, it doesn't really matter. Though on principle it is a breach of the CSSA's rules, it really doesn't have any practical significance seeing as ONS is the only student doing MX2 in his/her school.

danza108

HSC
if your the only kid doing a course, doesn't your internal mark/rank not matter, and it would be all 100% on the HSC, since, you would come 1st internally anyway?

sikeveo

back after sem2
HSC
Yes, but it would be foolish to not try for your internal mark for if you had a mishap close to the hsc and had to submit a misadventure appeal you would be screwed.

~ ReNcH ~

!<-- ?(°«°)? -->!
HSC
danza108 said:
if your the only kid doing a course, doesn't your internal mark/rank not matter, and it would be all 100% on the HSC, since, you would come 1st internally anyway?
Yep, as sikeveo said, in the unfortunate case that you can't be present at an HSC exam, BOS will use your internal assessment marks/trial marks to estimate what you would have got had you been there.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)