CSSA results (1 Viewer)

Dollars

So to those who have done the Catholic Trial, what did you people score. I ended up getting 96%, pretty happy but room for improvement. Haven't seen it but must have scored well in my 30 page worth of extended response.

malayz_angel

96? 92? 95? Okay, I don't know what I got yet...but I am quite sure that it wasn't anywhere in the 90's. I don't think I want to post my result up now....

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
wow, if u can get mid 90's for the CSSA trial, u guys should be aiming for about 98 for the HSC exam

congrats guys

LaZy_KoReAn

DrunkenMC
HSC
WOW........WOW........

i can't BELIEVE ME "EYES"

96,92,95??

i went horribbllee .....

30 pages of extended response WTF??????????????

AGB

HSC
i put in hours and hours....actually days and days into studyin for eco's........hard work really duz pay off.........

Lord Ac

Trust me *wink*
HSC
I got 82%, i think that was top, there is still one guy not getting all his results back yet.

I dunno, my teachers says that getting over 80 is super with her as a marker ...

Ac

is a roflcopter
HSC
whats the highest score in each of you guy's schools?

AGB

HSC
i topped mine with 95.....i think 2nd top was 93.......

is a roflcopter
HSC
congrats!

and yes......wtf 30 pages of extended response? is this A4 pages?

mandz

hahahaha 96%???? are you kidding me! i would donate an organ to get anywhere near that... nah good on u

Jackson18

AGB

what do you do in your study.. like do you write essays and stuff or practice multis?
and with such a high exam mark surly your assessment mark would be close to 98-100

Last edited:

AGB

HSC
i studied by first making notes on everything thoroughly then i spent a little while going through those notes, but mainly i did practice papers....so multi's, SA's and essays. i think the best way to study is to just practice practice practice!!!

overall, my assessment mark is about 90...

Dollars

The pages I wrote were a4 and I used like 2-3 diagrams or graphs on each one. It was still pretty full pages though. I also
did spend 55minutes on each one.

My mark was the top mark at my school, finished with an average
of 92%. My class average is probably 81%.

The way I study is practice plans for extended responses, a variety of short answer questions and also a lot of practice on my multiple choice. I target each separately and about 45 minutes before the exam I just read the syllabus. Of course I know the course and do brief revision as well. Also some memorising of definitions and formula's.
Man if I score above 90 in Eco's I will be stoked, that's my aim. Cause some years they mark hard others they don't. Last year was relatively hard.

Harimau

You are not me, therefore you are irrelevant
HSC
Originally posted by Dollars
The pages I wrote were a4 and I used like 2-3 diagrams or graphs on each one. It was still pretty full pages though. I also
did spend 55minutes on each one.

My mark was the top mark at my school, finished with an average
of 92%. My class average is probably 81%.
Your class average is sooo high. Even the guy that came second in my school didnt get that high. Man my school sucks -_-

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
I feel so stupid reading all of your marks (I probably should anyway) but I got 45/100:(. If anyone wants a step by step approach to how to get such a good mark like mine follow these guidelines and you will be set:):

1. Do not do any study until the night before the exam;

2. Do not make any revision notes and;

3. Most importantly, do not pay attention in class:rolleyes:.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)