CSSA PDHPE Trial (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

beccawood

HSC
A Note from the Moderators:
We would love to hear how you went in your trials after you have completed them, but please keep in mind not to give out the actual questions or a copy of the paper as there are copyright issues, not the mention the fact that some students may do the same paper as you at a different date. If you wish to submit your trial questions/papers to the site please use the notes submission system or PM me and we will place them on the site after a period of time deemed appropriate by the admin.

- Karen (Without Wings)

----------

How'd everyone go today?

Last edited by a moderator:

princesskt

HSC
I didnt do the CSSA trial, i did mine on tuesday, i found mine ok. In factors affecting performance all the questions were on skill acqusition which was quite weird.. the teacher told us no one failed the multple choice :) hehe how was the CSSA trial?

beccawood

HSC
i think multiple choice is my strength lol, bit worried bout my options tho- sports med and improving performance.. gotten tighten those up for HSC :)

gotta go study for chem now! not looking foward to it :S

princesskt

HSC
Yeah, options were ok, though we've only covered one option so we have 4 questions on Sports Medicine. I didn't mind the questions, cept one of the 15 marks ones was stuff i did know, i had only read over it that morning, but forgot all about it :(

Good luck with chem!!

Andrew007

HSC
i did the cssa trial yesterday. it was orite...multiple choice kinda tricky and sum of da options questions were abit weird but i think on the whole it was an orite exam.

KonP

HSC
in my cssa exam we had 40 multiple choice, 20 were from an external source.. that was some hard shit!!..

HSC
multiple choice was strange, extended response for core's was good. i did health of young people and 15 mark q was terrible! there's only 10 lines in text book on it. i just made stuff up! did anyone else do health of young people?
i thought sports med was good!
hoep everyone went well

noobsgetowned

HSC
mm Im assuming your talking about the CSSA paper. If yes, then nope because our school doesnt use CSSA.

Freakster01

HSC
omg it was ridiculous.. i studied all the main ones.. like ottawa charter and none of them was found in the long response q's man that sux

princesskt

HSC
we didnt do the cssa one, but i got top :D only 60%, but our one was crap, it was REALLY specific and just crap lol

all4gsus

HSC
i think we did the cssa paper...i thought it was alright... although, id ont know about you guys, but i thought the extended response for improving performance and one of the long answers for factors affecting performance were pretty much the same... did anyone else find that?

...and apparently our class did really bad in multiple choice... but we haven't got it back yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)