CSSA Past Trial papers (1 Viewer)

zeek

HSC
Hey guys, i need some help finding some more CSSA past papers (mainly for english). I asked my school if i can have a copy of the past papers but they said they're not allowed to give them out (i don't know why), so does anyone know where i can find more CSSA trials?

TIA

sando

HSC IS EVIL
HSC
our school gave us a few past trials.. but the teachers who dont give them out is probably because they use them for other internal tests cos they cant think of their own questions ahha

buttaflai

HSC
r3v3ng3 said:
Hey guys, i need some help finding some more CSSA past papers (mainly for english). I asked my school if i can have a copy of the past papers but they said they're not allowed to give them out (i don't know why), so does anyone know where i can find more CSSA trials?

TIA
i agree with sando... they should be able to give them out... there is no rule against giving out past papers... IF you have friends from other catholic schools then ask them to let you photocopy some... if not then your school library might have a copy of all the past papers.. (i found the past CSSA trial papers for chemistry in my school library after i was told they couldn't give them out... =P) if worse comes to worse... you could always buy them.. =].. there are no sites that have the past papers available for download... copyright laws or something...

zeek

HSC
You can access Past CSSA trials for some subjects on the resources pages as well as the Mirror Page. Have you checked these out yet?
thx without wings i've already check out that section and downloaded the past papers. Does anyone have access to the 2004 and 2005 CSSA english trials?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)