CSSA paper (1 Viewer)

beentherdunthat

HSC
noir. said:
I count the pages i write. i wrote exactly 5 for section 3, and it they were on actual A4 sheets, not those dodgy ones from BOS.
... O - Kay

THE READING RESPONSE WAS A FUCKKERRRRRRRR

EC1231

HSC
in my exam there was this asian bastard in front of me who stunk and wrote 3 booklets for every section....

man did he stink like a piece of ass

h8hsc

HSC
Shit, Then i guess my (Q1) was wrong.. lol

my friend missed out on the creative writting- she didn't do it - at all! thank God its over though...

tiger880

HSC
arghhh completly stuffed the creative writing. i focused so much on my essay for studying i completly forgot we even had to do creative writing till i read over the exam. massively freaked out.

Section 1: 3 pages
Section 2: 3 pages (very poor):burn:
Section 3: 13 pages

Quality not quanity is right and wrong. For the essay you CANT right three pages and do any good, no matter how beautifully written it is, you just wont have the chance to talk about the texts enough. Same goes with creative writing (oops). But if you blab on in section 1 for 10 pages you're one: wasteing precious time and two: talking yourself out of any marks (e.g 1(a) i wrote "Car. Symbol of fast movement and long distance." need not say more!)

emseaton

HSC
wrxsti said:
try studying dickhead so you actually know what to write before you get to the exam........... i can rite like hell... i dont give a f u k if you dont believe me... i dont care...
even if you arent lying... 9 pages is too much. markers don't want to read a page answer for a one or two mark question.
and you seem to be pretty defensive for someone who doesn't even care.

Fish Sauce

HSC
N/A
What sort of booklets are the HSC ones? Cause there are some insane page counts happening.

Stipe Pletikosa

HSC
Hmm i didn't count pages, just the number of booklets i used.

I did:
a) 2 booklets
b) 2 booklets
c) 3 booklets

I will admit my writing is pretty large but and its extremely messy!

How did everyone approach question 3? I said how by focusing on different veiw points, the individuals journey will vary, however they will gain knowlege and growth throughout.

So for colerdgie i said its veiw points is on its ability to provide an exit from reality where personal growrh and knowlege is developed. Is that addressing the question enough? I did that like differnet purpose (veiw point) for each text but im not sure if i addressed it write at all!

For the final question in section one i did text 3 and spoke about his two contrasting journeys and the differing emotions they leave. The imaginative journey is negative, yet his physical journey outsid ehis house created a vivid outlook. I hope that was write.

Short story i didnt change much. I did mine about migration and the only reference i made was 'while for me the move was torture, to my parents it was a move to a lnad of oppurtunity'. Think thats enough?

Ps- Rhysie Jack? are you related to Garry Jack? He has 2 sons and one is Kieran i no that much, but apparently he has another one that is a bit of a cast out....?

N

noir.

Fish Sauce said:
What sort of booklets are the HSC ones? Cause there are some insane page counts happening.
they're not exactly A4. One actual A4 page would probably equal one full "A4" page with the HSC booklets

tiger880

HSC
magpam said:
yeah thanks for making me feel bad
also its hard to say - it depends on size of hand writing
and paper size - my school uses A4
but i agree to some extent - quanity is needed for quality
Not trying to make anyone feel bad, of course it depends on the booklets like the spacing and stuff and how big your hand writing is. You do realise i also bagged myself out. I only wrote 3 pages for creative writing.

Buiboi

HSC
N/A
my school paper is shit quality...i think they recycle the used toilet paper....it explains the dark colour of the paper!

Fish Sauce

HSC
N/A
noir. said:
they're not exactly A4. One actual A4 page would probably equal one full "A4" page with the HSC booklets
so one A4 page written = one HSC booklet written?

madelinenortham

HSC
everyone's freaking out!!
by the sounds of it you guys all did well if you go by the quantity over quality theory. what are you worried about?

although i must say i agree with the quality not quantity theory. My teacher is headmarker for the english hsc and she stresses that.

Buiboi

HSC
N/A
Fish Sauce said:
so one A4 page written = one HSC booklet written?

lol...are you sure its A4 paper? or are the lines 2mm apaprt?

BHHS

HSC
For the questions, you should really only need about 5 lines per mark.

So for one mark questions = 5 lines.

three mark = 15 lines

six mark = 30 lines

So you should only need to do around 75 lines for the whole section.

williams180

HSC
yeh will c did 20 pages for question 3 thought that was suffice did 10 on creative(not enough) and just 8 for part one A4 pages though peace up eco 07

Stipe Pletikosa

HSC

I did:
a) 2 booklets
b) 2 booklets
c) 3 booklets

I will admit my writing is pretty large but and its extremely messy!

How did everyone approach question 3? I said how by focusing on different veiw points, the individuals journey will vary, however they will gain knowlege and growth throughout.

So for colerdgie i said its veiw points is on its ability to provide an exit from reality where personal growrh and knowlege is developed. Is that addressing the question enough? I did that like differnet purpose (veiw point) for each text but im not sure if i addressed it write at all!

For the final question in section one i did text 3 and spoke about his two contrasting journeys and the differing emotions they leave. The imaginative journey is negative, yet his physical journey outsid ehis house created a vivid outlook. I hope that was write.

Short story i didnt change much. I did mine about migration and the only reference i made was 'while for me the move was torture, to my parents it was a move to a lnad of oppurtunity'. Think thats enough?

williamc

HSC
Stipe Pletikosa said:

I did:
a) 2 booklets
b) 2 booklets
c) 3 booklets

quote]

Yoru school must use 4 page booklets or you are lying.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)