CSSA History Extension (1 Viewer)

darek_arsenal

HSC
Before: What do you think the test will be on?
After: How did you go? What did you think of it?

Bubblewrap

HSC
Did anyone else do the CSSA????? And what case study did you do??

What did you think???

nallask8r

HSC
wasnt too bad i guess. Thought historiography section was pretty hard question, crapped on for 9 pgs, lol probably shouldnt do that for HSC, and 2nd section was better looking at Rome's impact on provinces. Eh i dont care it was my last exam :)

darek_arsenal

HSC
Bubblewrap said:
Did anyone else do the CSSA????? And what case study did you do??

What did you think???
JFK was hard...1st section easy...killed it

Bubblewrap

HSC
My school's just postponed it until Friday ... I'm 99% sure they're using the CSSA. What focus area was section 1? and why was JFK so hard?? I did the same case study and it's my weak area. :)

X

xeuyrawp

Bubblewrap said:
My school's just postponed it until Friday ... I'm 99% sure they're using the CSSA. What focus area was section 1? and why was JFK so hard?? I did the same case study and it's my weak area. :)
If they postponed it, they're either going to use and pay for the backup paper, or write another one. Sorry. :p

HSC
That first question was so bullshit, it didn't deal with the source at all. Still managed to write 8 pages on it though so I'll see.

Second question was better, wrote 8 pages aswell. My hand was dead after that, no one should have to write 4 1 hour essays in a day (Ext English in the morning).

Bubblewrap

HSC
Yeah I do nearly all the same subjects as you, they moved ours (I think) because of Extension One. Thank goodness! What did you think of Ext 1?
On the off chance that they do use the cssa for Ext H... or even just for essay practice, can someone pleeease tell me the syllabus focus area?? And/or the stimulus for Q2? PLeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease? It would be unbelievably helpful for me.

johnjohn07

HSC
Did everyone else have the source in Q1 from some Evans guy presenting his utopian view of history? Kinda refuting post-modern debates?
Then the question was along the lines of, "Evaluate Evans' view of history with references to at least TWO sources"

Then for the case study it was a pretty general question. I don't remember exactly what it was to be honest but both questions were broad enough to pretty much allow us to write whatever we knew.

Im just wondering as our school kinda rebrands exam papers so we never know if they are CSSA or not...

I totally suprised myself with how much I was able to write. Ended up spending about 40 mins on historians (didn't revise them nearly enough) wrote 10 pages. Then I spent an hour on my case study and ended up writing 17 pages. How I wrote that much is beyond me... I do have large hand writing in exams which explains it a bit. And yes, before you pay me out i realise that its quality and not necessarily quantity. My case study was fairly quality but historians was a load of crock.

Last edited:

Asheroth

Paranoid Android
HSC
Bubblewrap said:
Yeah I do nearly all the same subjects as you, they moved ours (I think) because of Extension One. Thank goodness! What did you think of Ext 1?
On the off chance that they do use the cssa for Ext H... or even just for essay practice, can someone pleeease tell me the syllabus focus area?? And/or the stimulus for Q2? PLeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease? It would be unbelievably helpful for me.
You're lucky that this guy (^) is clueless. There's absolutely no reason why anybody would want to allow you to cheat on the paper and do better than them :p

Anyway, it won't help you; it's absolutely against CSSA policy to use the paper after the date is finished. Either you'll have the backup paper or your school will write one, like PwarYuex said; either way, your paper will be different.

Also, adding extra e's to your pleases endears you to nobody. :p

maza1989

HSC
We used the independent schools paper. Got my results but didn't get paper back.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)