CSSA Economics (1 Viewer)

Skriker

HSC
So how did everyone go? multiple choice was alright, i think I gunned the short answers however I had no idea what it meant by rationale in one of the microeconomic questions. Wrote 9 pages on both essays, so pretty pleased overall, how did you guys go? :)

krnofdrg

Mq Law Student :)
HSC
Uni Grad
So how did everyone go? multiple choice was alright, i think I gunned the short answers however I had no idea what it meant by rationale in one of the microeconomic questions. Wrote 9 pages on both essays, so pretty pleased overall, how did you guys go? :)
Loved the exam XDDD

wrote 13 pages on the monetary policy for question 25 , 12 for question 28

MC was pretty hard =.=..

short answers okay.

i reckon i'll get 80-90+

Skriker

HSC
Loved the exam XDDD

wrote 13 pages on the monetary policy for question 25 , 12 for question 28

MC was pretty hard =.=..

short answers okay.

i reckon i'll get 80-90+
Suprisingly short answers were really easy was not sure about the measures though :/ what did you right about the question which asked for the the impacts on the australian dollar on the external stability?

krnofdrg

HSC
Uni Grad
Suprisingly short answers were really easy was not sure about the measures though :/ what did you right about the question which asked for the the impacts on the australian dollar on the external stability?
Sorry can't remember T.T :(( too tired lols

failwhale

HSC
what question was that o.o

jloga

HSC
can you guys rememember what topics the short answers were from ?
and what were the extended response ?

Blacklisted

HSC
can you guys rememember what topics the short answers were from ?
and what were the extended response ?
21) Can't remember
22) Labour [My school subbed with Distribution of income]
23) Can't remember [My school used a sub]
24) Environmental sustainability
25) Monetary
26) Fiscal
27) Balance of Payments
28) Globalisation

lukasheights

HSC
Are you guys serious or just trolling about the 13 pages each for an essay?

I wrote 5 and 6 pages for mine and felt as though I answered the question well enough... surely you guys didn't repeat yourselves over and over? o_0

krnofdrg

HSC
Uni Grad
Are you guys serious or just trolling about the 13 pages each for an essay?

I wrote 5 and 6 pages for mine and felt as though I answered the question well enough... surely you guys didn't repeat yourselves over and over? o_0
I seem to have big writing but i still was able to write about 1800-2000 words each essay. I may have repeated myself in some points but mainly got the info down pretty well.

Skriker

HSC
I seem to have big writing but i still was able to write about 1800-2000 words each essay. I may have repeated myself in some points but mainly got the info down pretty well.
teacher have must thought you wrote like 5k words or something hahaha.

Last edited:

clry

HSC
Don't forget the diagrams too, I used two in each essay.

x3Reii

HSC
I saw the monetary question, realised i had no idea about any freakin policies (it was a mind blank moment) and I wrote three pages. But the booklets we got were weird, they werent the normal double spaced one. The were more single spaced so yeah. The last essay we got replacement question and that was okay - wrote like 4-5 pages. I think im gonna fail.

Skriker

HSC
I saw the monetary question, realised i had no idea about any freakin policies (it was a mind blank moment) and I wrote three pages. But the booklets we got were weird, they werent the normal double spaced one. The were more single spaced so yeah. The last essay we got replacement question and that was okay - wrote like 4-5 pages. I think im gonna fail.
Same here! just made some bulls shit up about the RBA and interests rates and all that crap haha.

clry

HSC
Same here! just made some bulls shit up about the RBA and interests rates and all that crap haha.
Monetary policy is easiest, IMO. I think I spent too much time on the actual process of it, and didn't include enough data/statistics. Got the general cash rate figures in (both pre and post GFC).

krnofdrg

HSC
Uni Grad
Monetary policy is easiest, IMO. I think I spent too much time on the actual process of it, and didn't include enough data/statistics. Got the general cash rate figures in (both pre and post GFC).
I said the 3 cycles for my monetary policy trends XDDD from 2002-2010

khfreakau

HSC
Are you sure.... one can reasonably expect to do ~3000 in paper two writing at top speed, so 4000 would take two and a half hours.... surely you didn't do that, not to mention diagrams.

clry

HSC
I said the 3 cycles for my monetary policy trends XDDD from 2002-2010
I only had time for two, although I think I briefly mentioned the third.. I should have done this essay first, as I knew most about it. But should still get 16-17 for it :\

d3st1nyLiang

Premium Member
HSC
Are you sure.... one can reasonably expect to do ~3000 in paper two writing at top speed, so 4000 would take two and a half hours.... surely you didn't do that, not to mention diagrams.
^yeah...
You would spend at most 50-60mins on each essay so about 1400 words MAX

I think I wrote like 1000-1200

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)