CSSA Economics 2012 (1 Viewer)

jeffwu95

Dumbass
HSC
So howd you guys find the economics cssa, I trials found it ok, but the short answers were pretty hard

Last edited:

mraznboy

HSC
one essay question was about inflation and the second essay question was about globalisation and environmental sustainability

ShayK

HSC
Short answers were just based on externalities and environmental sustainability. Personally, I found the short questions pretty hard, when I studied my head out for the global economy and Australia's place :-/

ShayK

HSC
I also hope I get 90+
The last section, strategies used by other countries.. was a massive slap on my face though, I blanked out about China :L
Lucky the other option was the trends of the composition of Australia's BOP! :) ...narrow escape.

shannan94

HSC
On a whole I found the test be be extremely difficult, it was far harder than last years CSSA Economics trial.

And to further compile the pain, the short answer questions were so narrow in their topic scope, certainly didn't make it easy.

ShayK

HSC
Definitely the short answers were horrific. I was screaming in my head.
AND multiple choice was easy except for two questions which I wasn't sure of.

J2good4u

HSC
N/A
i said the lack of well define property rights- problem of commons and free riders fpr the market failure externalities one but i think free rider is wrong

jeffwu95

Dumbass
HSC
for the short answers, what did you guys put for the question that asks, what two things cause environmental externalities?
I wrote free riders and failure of price mechanism, pretty much just bsed my way through the question

inJust

HSC
I talked about negative and positive externalities. I hope I get 95+ Hahaha. I think I did pretty well for MC and SHORT answers. My BOP essay however is under contention because it is vibing a 17-19. SO yeah. Lets see how well I go.

WhatCnut

HSC
Uni Grad
It wasn't that difficult. The short answers were pretty easy. Did anyone do the labour market essay?

georgiee_

HSC
I'm doing the independent one i'm pretty sure, how hard was the cssa? Schools that are doing different papers, how is that fair if some are harder than others?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)