Riviet

HSC
N/A
Pre-trial: Good luck and all the best!

Post-trial: How did you go?

Last edited:
H

housemouse

Yet another exam Ive managed to cram the night before and come out of the exam room feeling pretty good. (but i did do some preparation on chemistry 2 weeks before the trials started)

Wasnt that hard imo. If you knew all your stuff, you would have done pretty well. As for me, I knew most of the stuff and then there was two questions in my option that i didnt know what to write. For one of them, I totally forgot equations needed to get the marks which i learn ten minutes prior the start of the chem exam. very disappointing.

2006hsc

HSC
ive done well in all my catholic trials until now.
and what made it even harder was that we wernt allowed to choose an option as we havnt learnt any yet! :burn:

my teacher replaced it with "his own" questions and fuck!
fuck they were hard.
u lucky bastards who go to schools with well educated teachers.
i still havnt even gotten 30% worth of assesments from term 1 and 2. i think they got my teacher off the streets.

zeek

HSC
arent these trials meant to be hard... like wtf?

i bloody stayed up the whole nite cramming stuff in coz i was so paranoid thinking that they would include it but it seemed so easy...

Last edited by a moderator:

Phyuk_Yiu

http://co.bos.error2-1337
HSC
I was reasonably happy with mine, finished half an hour early and estimated that id get at least 80%.
Some of the questions were a bit peculier, wasn't sure if they were trying to trick us with info we didn't need.

dereck

-*-D_jojo-*-
HSC
alll in all it was okay, but some of the questions wer pretty wtf... like the ozone graph, and the ester multiple choice one.

HSC
yea that trial was pretty so so, actually pretty crap since i crammed in like a day for it. The questions were so yuck but i guess they were pretty typical of a CSSA trial for chem....

tennille

HSC
PLEASE NOTE:
Please don't post any questions or answers from the CSSA trials. As mentioned in the first post and by moderators in other threads, other schools may be completing these trial exams on a different day.

Last edited:

tennille

HSC
The CSSA trials are all meant to be held during the specified day and time. However, many schools reschedule them regardless.

H

housemouse

So far all the trials ive done have been a bit easier. I was expecting something extremely difficult but there was nothing that totally stumped me.

Riviet

HSC
N/A
I thought the multiple choice was pretty straight forward, short answer was alright as well although there were a couple of those "out of the syllabus" type questions that were the main stumbling blocks in the exam. THe shipwrecks module was fairly straight forward as well.

UzurOger

Almost Sexy Bastard
HSC
well seeing that i crammed an entire 2 year course in about 7 hours i think i did pretty well compared to my half yearlies although i did really bad in that exam 30%*cough* but i think i did ok...one of the 4 mark questions i didnt no so probably lost something there, i also have this feeling that our teacher changed questions 21-26 since they were think no-one in the class would no

question anyone else leave 1 hour early?

k_stroud22

UAI 2006 83.70
HSC
i haven't done the chem CSSA trial yet...so dont say anything!!! i missed out cause 5 min before walking into the exam a bee stung me on the neck! what are the chances of that happening? i hadnt been stung before and had an allergic reaction to it! i am soooo cut...im coming 2nd in chem at the moment and i was all geared up to do it... i have no social life for the last month...and now i have to do it another day!!!
im soo cut...i have to prepare myself all over again *mumbles something indistinct but not very nice about bees*

i think im just bad luck....

YBK

w00t! custom status!! :D
HSC
k_stroud22 said:
i haven't done the chem CSSA trial yet...so dont say anything!!! i missed out cause 5 min before walking into the exam a bee stung me on the neck! what are the chances of that happening? i hadnt been stung before and had an allergic reaction to it! i am soooo cut...im coming 2nd in chem at the moment and i was all geared up to do it... i have no social life for the last month...and now i have to do it another day!!!
im soo cut...i have to prepare myself all over again *mumbles something indistinct but not very nice about bees*

i think im just bad luck....
awww! that's unfortunate...!

btw i failed :)
but what can I expect with no study for the entire year except for module 1... which I forgot anyway.. haha

Maltesers

HSC
just did the chem trial today, and as i expected, it was the CSSA - thank goodness, if it was an exam my teacher prepared .. we would all be doomed.

the multiple choice qns were straight forward, the rest were ok but i know i screwed up the option part - shipwrecks, cause i didn't really study for it.

M.I.A.H.

HSC
um i read this somewhere, just confirming...the papers will be shown to all on friday, this correct? also does that include the nsw independant one?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)