CSSA Bio (1 Viewer)

ishq

brown?
HSC
muselara said:
i started studying 2 days ago, just finished writing the last of my notes before..then did a couple of hours worth of practice hsc questions
i think im prepared well for it :D
now im gonna do practise multiple choice..then start going through my notes again just so they stick in my brain haha.
also i'll probably go through my prac book again cos i dread they will ask a lot of prac. questions.

im doing the human story but we havent finished it all yet.
cant wait for tomorrow to be over then i only have one more exam left huzzahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Shit, you're scaring me!
I started my notes yesterday - I've finished Maintaining a Balance and Blueprint of Life. I've got to do Human Story and just the first few parts of Search for Better Health.

I hate Prac questions! Especially the ones in Maintaining a Balance! ANd the stupid artificial blood/blood donations/renal dialysis stuff!

*breathe, breathe*

Good Luck for tomorrow morning guys!

jessied

HSC
what did you's think?? i thought that you could of stuided your ass off and still done as well as someone who "crammed" studied.... we had repalcement questions for most of genetics but the mind map thing just sounded weird and gave marks to people who summarise their work... it was alright, but i wont to fabulous

roger rabit

i dont know how i'll go. i thought it was going to be harder. i was so stressed last night. we hadn't finished our option communication so we also had replacement questions.

muselara

Melb Uni
HSC
i thought it was way easier than what i expected

this makes me dread HSC

they didn't ask about watson..crick..franklin and wilkins..they didnt ask about dialysis...structure of kidney...eek

sounds fun :D

Samie_Loo

quacktacular
HSC
did my trial today... finally... it was alright... im aiming for a 70% score... possibly... wasnt too hard... wasnt too easy...

Mystienu

HSC
i go to a public school, but did the cssa paper have a question on boveri and morgan?

EATAPIE

BMW>>>>Mercedes (see sig)
HSC
didn't think it was that hard. i was goin into the exam worrying about what watson and crick, franklin did, but luckily there was none. Multiple choice was fairly difficult, but prolly cos i was aiming for about 14 out of 15 in it.

we had our genetics replaced, that was the hardest section. rest was pritty good i reckon. won't say wot i reckon i got, cos i'll b pissed if i don't get it.

bitar

what did u think of todays biology exam?
because question 20 really got me. how were we meant to answer the question?

Numero Uno

HSC
Yes this exam was quite the gayness

I had physics yesturday hence little study for me
I think i went ok i just screwed up the option topic

just wrote bs like usual

jessied

HSC
sexyfreak said:
what did u think of todays biology exam?
because question 20 really got me. how were we meant to answer the question?
what was question 20?

Budz

HSC
Yer test was ok... easy MC
except the Dog and human saliva... i think its the enzyme bit...
and the Size of red blood cell, i got like 20 micrometers, i know that was wrong now i think...
Um.... yea....
How scientists alter the genetic code that was a bit shifty
The last question was okay too.... that crap about how knwing the cause of disease lead to stratergies which attempt to cotrol and prevent or whatever..

Pointy Ears

HSC
The CSSA part was pretty alrite, it was the extra questions that my teacher put in that drained me. She put in and extra five EIGHT MARK QUESTIONS and we had to do three. Farout. Those are the types of questions i hate the most.

jessied

HSC
well in the question with the picture of the plant roots i was sure that it was phloem so i came up with the "perfect" phloem answer only to be told that it was xylem... ARRRR!!!!! 0/4 there for me!!

Survivor39

Premium Member
HSC
jessied said:
well in the question with the picture of the plant roots i was sure that it was phloem so i came up with the "perfect" phloem answer only to be told that it was xylem... ARRRR!!!!! 0/4 there for me!!
oh dear. :(

Don't be afriad to underline the crucial words of each questions. Underline all verbs and important terminologies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)