Csi (1 Viewer)

redslert

yes, my actual brain
HSC
i love the show

but is anyone else noticing that the dead bodies keep moving!
lol
every show when they show the dead bodies, stomach or chest area it would move heheh

inasero

Reborn
HSC
hehe i dont look THAT close....just suspend ur disbelief ya know!
we're not gonna start complaining about how the simpsons have only four fingers on each hand now are we?

babyslug

Too School For Cool
HSC
i always notice the dead bodies breathing during the autopsy. I am in love with the series too.

babyslug

Too School For Cool
HSC
I thought they would stick dummies in or something, or at least cut the breathing parts out.

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
ive only seen it once....ages ago...coz its on the same time as all saints ;)
but i liked it...just not enough to convert from all saints

i prefer the law and order series (esp. criminal intent)

babyslug

Too School For Cool
HSC
Law and Order isn't bad...although they are too try-hardish for my liking. Same with Horatio in CSI Miami.

Snapwizard

Snapy
HSC
Csi has got to be one of the best series around and Las Vegas just looks so damn cool, I dont know why but I've never got into Csi Maimi, just now I'm all excited about Drop Dead Gorgious, but can some one fill me in on what the movie was about or are they competely unrelated?
And dont Flame me for this but whats All Sanits?

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Snapwizard
And dont Flame me for this but whats All Sanits?
all saints is only THE best show ever, with THE best cast and THE best story lines

lol

ok, more factually...its a hospital drama currently set mainly in ward 17 of all saints western general hospital (although there are some scenes in emergency, surgery, ambulance bays, out in public, etc....and in a few months the focus is supposedly shifting from ward 17 to emergency)
all saints looks at the life of the hospital, its patients and its staff (particularly the nurses)
some stars of the show include georgie parker, tammy macintosh, jenni baird, martin lynes and vincent gabardi
it airs 8.30 on tuesdays on prime (channel 7)...this tuesday coming is the first of the season, with a double episode looking at how the staff are dealing with the events that took place in the season finale of last year, an obsessed cleaner (greg) who a doctor (charlotte) had befriended shot some people before turning the gun on himself
some major story lines in the past have included bombs, a major charactor (mitch) finally hooking up with terri after ten years of being apart before dying of a brain tumour, murder, stalkers, and many more

i highly recommend you watch it at least once.

Snapwizard

Snapy
HSC
Originally posted by hipsta_jess
all saints is only THE best show ever, with THE best cast and THE best story lines

lol

ok, more factually...its a hospital drama currently set mainly in ward 17 of all saints western general hospital (although there are some scenes in emergency, surgery, ambulance bays, out in public, etc....and in a few months the focus is supposedly shifting from ward 17 to emergency)
all saints looks at the life of the hospital, its patients and its staff (particularly the nurses)
some stars of the show include georgie parker, tammy macintosh, jenni baird, martin lynes and vincent gabardi
it airs 8.30 on tuesdays on prime (channel 7)...this tuesday coming is the first of the season, with a double episode looking at how the staff are dealing with the events that took place in the season finale of last year, an obsessed cleaner (greg) who a doctor (charlotte) had befriended shot some people before turning the gun on himself
some major story lines in the past have included bombs, a major charactor (mitch) finally hooking up with terri after ten years of being apart before dying of a brain tumour, murder, stalkers, and many more

i highly recommend you watch it at least once.
:eek: Shocking, you know so much about it, you must love it to bits, maybe I missed this show cause I was watching something else, theres always something good on TV:p How stupid that after 100's of epsoides they went back to the first epsoide of buffy 2 weeks ago!!:mad1:

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Snapwizard
:eek: Shocking, you know so much about it, you must love it to bits
i believe the term you are looking for is 'obsessed'

lol!

VX1-08U

CSI and CSI miami are interesting to watch, as is Law and Order and it's many incarnations (SVU, Criminal Intent) ... I figure if it's been on for that long (as in the number of episodes/seasons), it must be good.

Can't say I really watched a full episode of All Saints, just bits here and there from channel surfing.

honky tonk

in Miracle World
HSC
People keep recommending Monk to me, maybe I should watch it. When's it on?

babyslug

Too School For Cool
HSC
It was on on saturdays - but i think its been moved. Monk is really good, although i've only watched half an episode.

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
I enjoy CSI, and I really like CSI: Miami, Haratio is cool :D

babyslug

Too School For Cool
HSC
Horatio is a bit too calm and try-hardy in my opinion. Grissom is so much cooler. However i don't like Catherine now - wearing all those low tops - as if you would if you're a crime scene investigator.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)