Crying before/during/after Exams (1 Viewer)

wildtiger

HSC
Has anyone cried when they got their results back?

Or cried after coming out of an exam?

Or cried before an exam coz of stress?

I had 6 exams in 4 days and i cried before my first one [english] coz i wasnt prepared enough and i cried after a physics one coz i realised i did a whole question wrong =P

After the 3u Maths, heaps of people cried coz they couldnt do half the paper.

Makes us worried doesnt it :( is crying a good thing coz you can release your emotions? or is it a bad thing because you're feeling so negative that you're crying? :mad1:

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
i cried when i got my yr 12 half yrly marks back.

and i have a feeling ill cry at the end of the semester when i get my biology results...

cyrax83

discrete is killing me :(
HSC
school isn't worth crying over, don't waste your tears on it

Hottieflossy

i had tears welling up in my eyes during a math exam in yr 11...after that day i never bothered about math again..until i was in yr 12 and i actually did work for 3 weeks and then i never bothered again

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
I cried, like bawled, in my Modern History trial. It was on a Friday and I had all week to study but I had gotten really sick and was bedridden the entire week. M.H was my favourite subject so I started to get panicky before the exam started. I ended up sitting the exam and getting an appeal so I got an extra 10 marks in the end.

I also cried when I saw my UAI, then got over it.

Demandred

HSC
It's not like the test will determine whether you will go to heaven or hell.

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
urgh, i cried after my first hsc assessment (economics exam) and now i realise what a waste of time it was cos it doesnt make much difference to my ranking now but at the time i was pretty upset...damn u economics.. :mad:

felafel

nup i haven't cried before / after / during exams... and i don't stress that much either

maybe i need to be more stressed during this year... my HSC year...

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
Nah I never cried, although I know of a few people who have cried during exams. I have always been really calm during exams, cept for modern history....I got into my trial and felt like walking out cos I just couldn't do it. I ended up getting an awesome mark and topping the class, but it was a really awful feeling...

Calculon

Mohammed was a paedophile
HSC
N/A
I know people who have thrown up before/after exams. Does that count?

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
Nervousness, I used to throw up before debates when I was younger (like important debates, finals & grand finals, not school level ones!) from the nervousness but was fine when I got out there.

KfWang

Originally posted by Calculon
I know people who have thrown up before/after exams. Does that count?
yuh ppl always throw up before important situations..
but i havnt cried over exams or thrown up.. i think ive developed an immunity towards shithole marks lol...
i know someone that cries alot about bad exam marks, though i dont really get it
i think that crying over what you got is useless, you cant change it, why not just sace the energy and get on with life?
the energy used to cry can be used to make up excuses over why you did so poorly lolol

felafel

Originally posted by KfWang
yuh ppl always throw up before important situations..
but i havnt cried over exams or thrown up.. i think ive developed an immunity towards shithole marks lol...
i know someone that cries alot about bad exam marks, though i dont really get it
i think that crying over what you got is useless, you cant change it, why not just sace the energy and get on with life?
the energy used to cry can be used to make up excuses over why you did so poorly lolol
i agree.

but also i think that if you know you didn't perform in an exam, you should prepare yourself for a poor mark, and so maybe those who cry are lying to themselves!??! trying to tell themselves that they might get a better mark than they did?

Calculon

HSC
N/A
Actually come to think of it I know a guy in a heavy metal band that threw up before their performance at our school's battle of the bands

KfWang

Originally posted by felafel
i agree.

but also i think that if you know you didn't perform in an exam, you should prepare yourself for a poor mark, and so maybe those who cry are lying to themselves!??! trying to tell themselves that they might get a better mark than they did?
hhmm interesting way to put it, it might just be that they expected too much, was too confident and had their bubble pricked? but then again i wouldnt know, its like the old saying
"no use crying over spilt milk", i guess as long as you learn your lesson its alright and you dont need to cry?
my 2 cents..

felafel

yes - instead of crying over spilt milk, you should figure out why you spilt the milk in the first place so it doesn't happen next time!

Calculon

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by felafel
yes - instead of crying over spilt milk, you should figure out why you spilt the milk in the first place so it doesn't happen next time!
Or just stop drinking milk

*girl04*

hey every1, how r u?
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by wildtiger
Has anyone cried when they got their results back?

Or cried after coming out of an exam?

Or cried before an exam coz of stress?

I had 6 exams in 4 days and i cried before my first one [english] coz i wasnt prepared enough and i cried after a physics one coz i realised i did a whole question wrong =P

After the 3u Maths, heaps of people cried coz they couldnt do half the paper.

Makes us worried doesnt it :( is crying a good thing coz you can release your emotions? or is it a bad thing because you're feeling so negative that you're crying? :mad1:
not @ school in front of teachers and frienz. but yeah probably once i got home. i havent cryed about an exam at school but just got heaps cut

heaps of ppl cried? i am trying to think but like seriously know one i know has cried coz of an exam ( that i know about at our school)

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)