Crying before/during/after Exams (1 Viewer)

baka

***el, idiot.
HSC
i cried over a mathz exam. the teacher told us to study everything in chapters 2 , 3 4 .. i asked her if there was going to be volume (weakness) in the exam and she says YES
DEN come exam time and there wasnt a single Q on Vol. =/ ive given up on maths >;(

ameh

dirty trick
HSC
N/A
i ahd my maths half yearly exams last week and I didn't do a whole section because of the lack of study so I sat back and rummaged through my bag for grapes. No stress there!

*girl04*

hey every1, how r u?
HSC
N/A
TODAY at our school ( a non selective local government school) a girl got so scared because she has a history test the NEXT DAY that she started crying and shaking ( the day before the test!) she was a nervous wreck and that was juts da day before, id hate to see her tommrow!

Kuya

no i dont cry.

because.. what really matters in life is my family. whther im smart or not. rich or not. as long as my family is there for me, im happy.

altho i do get irritated if i stuff up. but not enuf to cry.

SimpaticO

Happy Man
I cried at home and got myself really depressed after my year 11 yearly's. I think it was because I hadn't prepared for them as much as I would have liked to and I just had my mind made up that I was destined to fail all of them as a result seeing that they were all so important. I remember just pacing up and down the halls at home, biting my nails and crying. I was in such a state.

However I was ecstatic when I got my results. I did really well and in the end I got Dux for the first time!!!!! That made me really happy because I was always competing against another kid who got the Dux award every other year (7 - 10).

So I guess it goes to show that stress can sometimes bring out the best in you!

how can you believe you will Fail All your tests, when you actually are dux of your grade? if you've been coming second in everything for the past few years, why would you fail everything?

dosn't make sense

and umm, were the year 11 yearlies important? mine didnt count towards the hsc at all i don't think

Kuya

Originally posted by iwantnotes&stuf
how can you believe you will Fail All your tests, when you actually are dux of your grade? if you've been coming second in everything for the past few years, why would you fail everything?

dosn't make sense

and umm, were the year 11 yearlies important? mine didnt count towards the hsc at all i don't think
mayb he went to crap school and even 2nd rank was in danger of failing.. sounds impossible but.. lol

ruby88

bitch who cried

there is this bitch who totally made herself cry because her grandmoth who she doesn't even know died a week before, she tried to claim misadventure, what do u guys think about claiming misadventure??????

hornbag_tom

in a mundane reality where losers constantly piss
HSC
yes i hate it when people do that kind of thing, we had it happen all throughout our trial exams. its all those people who havent prepared enough so they become scared and try to get out of their exams some how etc. this is so common, i think that schools have become so politcally correct when it comes to handling so students and issues, it pisses me off that we cant be objective anymore.

and onto the main topic of this forum, yes, everyone at my school cried after the exams, and recently this week when we got back our results because people were jealous of some others and so forth. i think stress is the main cause, followed by jealousy and crying is a great way to get out these emotions and especially being pissed off...

Carnivour

HSC
I think its very unfair to say that people who have had some sort of disruption like a DEATH in the family shouldnt somehow appeal - if someone died in my family, i know i wouldnt be able to function at all. plus, a lot of the time, when the appeals are trivial and insignificant, no attention is paid to them anyway!

i have never cried after exams or assesments, and i was totally shocked while reading this thread about people who go home and cry!!! can anyone spell w.e.a.k.?
or maybe its the opposite and people are too self-confident, and then when they screw something up, it hits them hard? whereas, i never have any high expectations, sure i get really, really pissed off at myself, but never as far as crying.

supergirl

HSC
I cried in my English Advanced half yearly... At the time it seemed like the hardest paper I had ever seen... In retrospect I was a complete idiot because I ended up getting 93.
It's times like now that I wish I could go back in time and kick myself in the face.

I threw up in my Modern trial, but that's because I was really sick :(

I always cry about results, but that's only because I need a UAI of 98 to get into my course at UTS, so every little mark lost counts :(
I find that if I cry about it, I tend to let it go and feel a lot better, so for me it is definitely a good thing.

volition

arr.
HSC
I don't see how I'd ever get so worked up about it that I would cry over an exam.

RtX

HSC
Never cried.
Dont know anyone who has.
Dont see any point on crying about anything.
- Anyone noticed that the majority of people who said they actually HAVE cried before/after etc. are females?

Aimz- Lou.

RtX said:
Never cried.
Dont know anyone who has.
Dont see any point on crying about anything.
- Anyone noticed that the majority of people who said they actually HAVE cried before/after etc. are females?
Lol. That's right. We cry.... you punch things. :)

I cried when I got my maths trial mark... 47%. Expected a bad mark, but I needed a point of release. But it was ok, coz no-one saw.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)