Crusie from the 8th until the 18th (1 Viewer)

r.haidar

not crusin til schoolies!
HSC
lyk omg! lol man im listening to my favourite song, reflecting on what is about to be the best cruise of my life... im in a fucking good mood!... get there a bit before 3.. they start boarding at 3... im leaving my house at 2 from engadine... should be there around 2:45... cant wait guys!!! so dont forget...

TOMMOROW NIGHT
OZ LOUNGE
9 PM

BoS Meeting!!!

hahah dam were nerds...
maybe we should write our usernames on 1 arm, BoS on the other hahahha

WE SET SAIL IN 9 HOURS!

Mandy101

HSC
Argh the credit card thing is so retarded... I only have a debit card!

ChRiS_NiKo

HSC
anyone here what happened on the 29th cruise. BIG BRAWLS WITH SECURITY LAST NIGHT. charges are getting pressed against the security

chocaholiic

HSC
Helpppppp

alcho mix up!!!!!! Stacey Kennaugh from U26 I HAVE UR BACARDI AND KHUALA! ahhhh i want my southo and tia maria dammimt!!!

help......wat do i do? is there a number i can ring!!?

wwjd_frog14

HSC
well i mite just post the 1st post back from the cruise!!! lol...

soz i missed the meet up thingy guys! i was @ the wrong bar @ the wrong time! gees i was drunk that nite...it was the free cocktails @ the captains party thingy that got me started! :) more from me l8r! :)

ChRiS_NiKo

HSC
securities being chagred for sexual assault that some girls filed.

pretty messed up if you ask me. and unno if anythings happening over the last nite

r.haidar

not crusin til schoolies!
HSC
i was the dude that did stand up comedy hehe... who found me funny? all i could hear was boo-ing :'(

7th Sign

HSC
did this knt called "MS" mitch small go crazy on the cruise LOL

adambra

HSC
r.haidar said:
i was the dude that did stand up comedy hehe... who found me funny? all i could hear was boo-ing :'(
I think one joke was funny... maybe...

Kabeio

k.
HSC
r.haidar said:
'

omg u serious?????

haha u werent too bad, though was it really u?

luke_ball

Luke
HSC
Coming into Sydney Harbour!

This moment would have been one of the top moments of the cruise, and a moment that i will probably remember for the rest of my life. The songs like Advance Australia Fair, Waltzing Matilda, Aussie-Aussie-Aussie, Etc went off.

It was just one of those moments that you realised what being Australian meant and what a mad time you had!

Favourite Crew member of the cruise goes to Jessie! The bartender! The little philo bloke was the maddest bloke out!!

I miss the cruise soo much!

Recommend it over the Gold Coast anyday!!!

spyda87

BOS veteran
HSC
Hey Luke_ball i went on the 29th and Jessie is an AWESOME bar tender, did he show u any card tricks?, and other favourites of mine were Ray (in gazebo/legends) and Riyadih they were all champions and yes, when i got back from my cruise i was heaps depressed, i need to be occupied from wake-sleep to get my mind off it.

7th Sign

HSC
luke_ball said:
Recommend it over the Gold Coast anyday!!!
did you go to gold coast schoolies NOOOOOOOOO

so you can not compare the two

luke_ball

Luke
HSC
Been there a few times when schoolies was on, because i used to be from up that way!

Not when it was actually my schoolies, but with my brothers n a few mates who went in 2001, 2002...and was just saying that i'd take the cruise over goldy, not saying the gold coast is shit, just the cruise went off!

Jessie did show us a few card tricks, they were pretty good! He was a top bloke, always made me laugh and remembered my name!

Our dinner waiters were pretty funny, by the 3rd day the drinks waiter would know what i'd be ordering and would come to me as soon as i sat down! Hit the cocktails pretty hard during dinner lol!

Just quietly, did anybody see that buffed up chick security guard!!!!!!!! Man she was massive!! She had bicep tensers on her arms which i found quite disturbing, but i really wouldn't have wanted to start any shit with her!

Another highlight was the captains welcome party! I probably smashed 9 or 10 cocktails in about 15 minutes as i kept ordering them and putting them under the seat and waiting for the next waiter to come past!

Moped hire in Noumea was probably a highlight, flying round the town was pretty fun, and the jetski's were also a favourite of mine!

I miss the cruise!!!!!

Miss Breezy

HSC
luke_ball said:
Just quietly, did anybody see that buffed up chick security guard!!!!!!!! Man she was massive!! She had bicep tensers on her arms which i found quite disturbing, but i really wouldn't have wanted to start any shit with her!
Was she the shortish 1 that had short hair and spiked it? if thats her i found her quite nice when i spoke 2 her.

what sorta shit happened on the 8th cruise b/c i know some of the security guards from the boat and they said u guys were feral! i was on the 29th curise and had the best time!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)