Crush (1 Viewer)

evanish

HSC
N/A
I've had a crush on this guy for a while but i only recently found out that he had changed schools and moved really far away =(. I've tried getting in contact with him but it doesn't seem to be working...should i stop pursuing him and focus on school work instead? I've heard from others that keeping a long distance relationship is hard...a lot of commitment and effort. What should i do?

thorrnydevil

Ancient Member
HSC
N/A
If you didn't know he moved away then you obviously don't know him well enough...long distance relationships are really, really hard...take my word for it...at the end of the day, its not worth it for a crush.

Last edited:

Jago

el oh el donkaments
HSC
woah, i thought evanish was a guy?

stupid ambiguous names...

veanz

hath no fury
HSC
N/A
SpoRTsGaL said:
just move on.....
I had a crush once, I got over him (lol year 7-8... such a lost child!)
I had a crush another time, and I think I got over him too.
Don't let thoughts about guys get in the way of your studies.... It's not worth it.
sounds like me! my crushes come and go so quickly too, i gawk, stalk, then walk :D

lately, no one seems to be on the agenda..and ive been noticing that im flirting with more girls than guys to compensate :p lol

evanish, if you stop pursuing him and concentrate on your studies, maybe he will come to you :eek:

olay

HSC
#1. what lengths have u taken to get in contact with him?
#2. if you are currently hsc-ing, definitely put that first place in terms of priorities, it's just something you'll have to focus on for a couple/few more wks. after that you'll be free as a bird to pursue whomever you like :)
#3. how into him are you?

kelboo

HSC
Just be aware that if it is only a crush and you haven't approached him about it, he won't realise anything until you say something~!!!! :eek:

If you are on good terms with him relationship-wise, then talk over the phone or go and see him about it.

Love doesn't wait, a lot of people here are gonna get angry but fuck school if you need to go after him for the sake of your heart. Long-term relationships are not that hard, and are surprisingly common. If you want it to work, chances are it will. :uhhuh:

concession

Respected Member
HSC

It's just (aah) a little crush (crush)
Not like I faint every time we touch
It's just (aah) some little thing (crush)
Not like everything I do depends on youuuu
Sha-la-la-la, Sha-la-la-la

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
thorrnydevil said:
If you didn't know he moved away then you obviously don't know him well enough...long distance relationships are really, really hard...take my word for it...at the end of the day, its not worth it for a crush.
hahaha no, speaking of...

one of my friends, at 14 had her 15 year old boyfriend leave without saying - why? - cuz he didnt want to hurt her.

Two years later he calls her up and says sorry.

Funny stuff.

veanz

hath no fury
HSC
N/A
farrrk me dagnabits! i saw him today and didnt go over to say hey... my feet seem to be glued to the ground every time hes around:rolleyes:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)