• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Crunch time. (1 Viewer)

Jezzame

hey everyone! im just curious how your all going with your IP's and GP's! i think im actully going to get a good mark for both! :D:D:D anyone not started yet? if you havent im sorry to say it but your buggered. theres a girl in our class whos done like 3 days worth of filming for her IP and its due for submission the 2nd of august.

hope no one else has done that

neo o

it's coming to me...
HSC
2nd of August? Seems a little early since the actual assignment has to be at BoS by the 22nd?

I'm aiming to finish mine tonight - it probably won't happen though.

Trigger189

XYLENE-FREE ZONE
HSC
crunch time yes! IP.. hm, needs a little more refining, but I'm confident with my performance... written exam, yes, confidents... and GP, yes definately confident, its awesome! Overall, Drama is good for me.. probably be my highest mark in the end

Jezzame

nah its due for trial submission on the 2nd.. which is the start of our trial exams

JimBob

HSC
N/A
Jezzame is an idiot... just thought he should know.

Our finished product is due on the 2nd August, but that's for our assessment mark and then we can refine it before the 22nd... Don't listen to Jez, he has no idea ;)

And yeah; written exam, confident; IP, confident; GP, not so confident...

Skillo

is in a theatre near you
In my blue-light backstage hovel, the theatre.
HSC
Hmmm. I once went shopping with my friend from Kincoppal (even though I live 500km away from Sydney) and there were once two really hot pittwater boys strutting about in their blazers...Mmmm...blazers.

There's nothing nicer than a boy in a fancy uniform...lol.

Anyway, lets stop getting distracted Kt! In reference to Jezzame original statement. Both my IP and GP are completed! Some kids are still in the finalisation stage though, but not many. Last night we had an inter-school presentation of GPs, took 3 hours but it rocked! Tomorrow night we have our own school IP Performance night...we have 13 monologues you see. It's a bit of a tradition.

AngelSG86

My IP is pretty much done, written exam I'm worried about and our GP is in big trouble. We've changed it so many times and I'm confused about what exactly we're doing now. Luckily, most of us are pretty good actors so... Should be alright. We have a drama night in a few weeks with another campus of our school. Supposedly they have 15 people doing individual performance. We have 1. Most of the people in my class are doing costume design. I'm doing scriptwriting.

alimo

this is our class-----> BUGGERED.

oh, minus a few, like the girls doing design + production.
I'm doing scriptwriting and i can tell you the next week and a half is going to be an all out write-a-thon. crunch time indeed! I can't believe how late schools around here are doing their trials, in relation to some. We have about a week and a bit inbetween the tril and the actual doohickey.
hold on.
bumpy ride ahead.
:S

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)