Cross Religion Study: Women in Religion. (1 Viewer)

luscious-llama

Ára bátur
HSC
N/A
I've already checked resources but I was wondering if anyone had any extra notes regarding the Women in Religion Cross study that I am undertaking in SOR1. Or even any HSC responses to this particular question for Islamic and Christian women.

Sorry to bother you guys with such a request but i'm a correspondence student and am finding it very difficult to grasp the task of writing the essay.

Thank you.

xx

snapperhead

Has decided to retire
HSC
N/A
luscious-llama said:
I've already checked resources but I was wondering if anyone had any extra notes regarding the Women in Religion Cross study that I am undertaking in SOR1. Or even any HSC responses to this particular question for Islamic and Christian women.

Sorry to bother you guys with such a request but i'm a correspondence student and am finding it very difficult to grasp the task of writing the essay.

Thank you.

xx
Do you have access to the Macquarie SOR or Living Religion textbook?

If not, I am willing to scan the relevant pages for you!

I may also have some other notes I can scan for you from a colleague who teaches women (but I have not seen these notes for a while so I'll have to hunt them down)

Reply here OK

btw...why women? As a correspondence student, I would have picked ethics or rites as you can study these on your own. Women is too difficult unless you know someone (ie a teacher) who knows this stuff.
And why Islam and Christianity? Best combo for women (Im led to believe) is Christianity and Judaism

Last edited:

luscious-llama

Ára bátur
HSC
N/A
snapperhead said:
Do you have access to the Macquarie SOR or Living Religion textbook?

If not, I am willing to scan the relevant pages for you!

I may also have some other notes I can scan for you from a colleague who teaches women (but I have not seen these notes for a while so I'll have to hunt them down)

Reply here OK

btw...why women? As a correspondence student, I would have picked ethics or rites as you can study these on your own. Women is too difficult unless you know someone (ie a teacher) who knows this stuff.
And why Islam and Christianity? Best combo for women (Im led to believe) is Christianity and Judaism

I wasn't allowed to choose :( I would have done something else if i'd known and they marked me really harshly... despite me not being able because of MWs + very early trials to finish the course in time. I have a female SOR1 correspondence teacher, even though she's nice and sounds like my mother, this cross study is fairly difficult.

The difficult thing for me is understanding Islam!
Christianity is fairly straight forward, I have NEVER ever studied Islam as close as this, as the foundation studies cover a bit for Christian women. And then there's just basic knowledge.

They also never ever sent me the correct timetable to finish things.. they sent me 2unit's course, which just stuffed things up for me...

Anyway I have the Living Religion text book with sunflower on it but I lack Maquarie! All i'm doing in this course is answering the text book questions...

I'd really really appreciate if you could send me the scans from Maquarie 'snapperhead', as that would be absolutely fantastic!

Cheers
Lanelle

luscious-llama

Ára bátur
HSC
N/A
snapperhead said:
sorry- dead scanner=no notes.

Trying to come up with another solution
Thanks any way snapperhead, that isn't your fault.
Im going to the distance education religion study day in a few weeks time so hopefully all will be good there. All i need is the practice essays or just all the previous essay questions!

snapperhead

Has decided to retire
HSC
N/A
luscious-llama said:
Thanks any way snapperhead, that isn't your fault.
Im going to the distance education religion study day in a few weeks time so hopefully all will be good there. All i need is the practice essays or just all the previous essay questions!
sorry...no net for two weeks makes SH not a happy boy.

For past questions/papers, try the board website. They have papers going back to 1994

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)