Crime Fiction (1 Viewer)

Kutar Maggi

They call me nigga man
HSC
my story, is the one from MAx payne, quotes and everything. i made it a female protagonist, and related it to the picture, as an assisination attepmt on her gone wrong killing her baby girl and husband in a car bomb on their 7th aniversary, renewing their wedding vows. started off with a flashback, and then i got into it. i love the pic it fit gfreat with my pre pepped story

Kutar Maggi

They call me nigga man
HSC
i done big sleep, skull beneath the skin, arthur conan doyle novel and agatha christie, tallking about how the progresion of the genre has forced the detective figure to adapt so as they are able to remain effective at preventing and resolving "the perfect crime"

zahid

Sheikh Mujib-ur-Rahman
HSC
oh shit..i forgot the creative section !!!! oh no................

zahid

Sheikh Mujib-ur-Rahman
HSC
i forgot the creative section....oh no......................

nedzelic

HSC
bJ_Bhoy 87 said:
i usually come onto the post-mortem forums saying how shit I went and that I'll be lucky to string 20% together, so I feel almost ashamed to say I was confident coming out of the exam hall...

quietly confident though...
god roy keane is a fucker!

PRODIGAL

HSC
ok coming from someone who was only doing extension to do four unit and the whole year assuming it was one of the units that wouldnt count for me.. even though i have the english skills to do extension well (don't you go thinking im a dummy!) i honestly didnt really pay attention through the year and i think it worked to my advantage, the vagueness of my sory prep. allowed the picture to be incorporated really well, and i think if you had an essay prepared then that question was great! all you had to do was treat it like an unseen text in adv. english and integrate it with your prepared response, i mean it was vague enough... i thought they were kind. But hey i thought maths was THE WORST THING I HAVE EVER EXPERIENCED and i thought i'd do well at that so...

Last edited:

zahid

Sheikh Mujib-ur-Rahman
HSC
who said anything about being interested?

I am gay.

Kutar Maggi

They call me nigga man
HSC
you trying to pick up chicks, show em a good night and then end it all by revealing ur gay again? shame on you!

rosepetal25

HSC
N/A
Kutar Maggi said:
you trying to pick up chicks, show em a good night and then end it all by revealing ur gay again? shame on you!

what the hell is going on here...this is a forum to discuss crime fiction! i have no idea who you people are but u are all insane...

anyway...i was just wondering with the howard hawks film did people focus much on the way music was used within the film?

Last edited:

>::DeuZ::<

HSC
well i have to find 5 texts 4 skool as part of assesment for crime fiction and i have 3 already i have a fair idea of thses but i need two more text in the areas

a novel from the golden age and some hard bioled type of media(Tv, film, stuff other then novels or short stories0

my other texts r a csi epsode a book fomr john Grisham and a book form edgar alan poe....i havent finalised what the books from those authors r

>::DeuZ::<

HSC
oh shit rong topic of forum ...disreagrd last post....ill jus have to copy paste it :p

zahid

Sheikh Mujib-ur-Rahman
HSC
rosepetal25 said:
what the hell is going on here...this is a forum to discuss crime fiction! i have no idea who you people are but u are all insane...

anyway...i was just wondering with the howard hawks film did people focus much on the way music was used within the film?
Yeah like rosepetal25 ...kuttar maggi had you already...like thats not fair....like I want you too.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)