Cricket Manager (1 Viewer)

Lhyviathan

2/cos C
HSC
I just joined this game, and it's really addictive (even though it's still rather flawed). Basically, you get assigned to a squad of 20 players, and work your way up league tables.

One thing I don't like about it is the fact that, even though it is free to play, you're a bit disadvantaged if you don't spend money buying credits. :(

Has anyone else got hooked on this game? How is your team going? Discuss.

Join Cricket Manager

Lhyviathan

2/cos C
HSC
bazookajoe said:
Is it pretty much Hattrick for Cricket?
Sorry, what was 'Hattrick'?

The only sports I can think of that employ 'hat trick' as part of their lexicon are Cricket (3 wickets in a row) and Soccer (3 goals in a game).

Of course, commentators still use it to describe other things, but those are the main two, right?

bazookajoe

Shy Guy
HSC
Oh, if you don't know what it is than it's pretty pointless.
Basically, it sounds exactly the same as what you're saying but in soccer format.

DRAGONZ

You've Got A Friend
HSC
bazookajoe said:
Is it pretty much Hattrick for Cricket?
I play Hattrick :D

If you want to find my team, search DRAGONZ LAIR (#1 in IV.61). Won't be first for too much longer, though :(

I also play the cricket version of Hattrick, which has only started recently. It's become fully functional again two days ago.

Unsurprisingly, it is called Battrick. It was screwed before, but it's fixed now (after they went on to HT's servers).

Go Here For Battrick

Have fun!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)