Credit Transfer: UTS B. Business => USYD B. Commerce (1 Viewer)

epsilon

HSC
Hey guys, just found out today that my transfer application was successful and thta I've received an offer to do B. Commerce at USYD.

I was a first year B. Business student last year at UTS, and I was wondering whether there are any BoSers here who has any experience in transferring from B. Business to B. Commerce?

I need some information on how many subjects I can expect to get credit transfers for. I did all the core subjects for B. Business, as well as the prerequisites for majoring in Accounting and Finance last year. Plus, how do I go about transferring my credits? Am I supposed to ask UTS for my transcripts and then bring them to USYD?

I also wanna know whether I would be held back a year or something if I do take up this transfer offer, because that would really suck.

Lastly, on USYD's how to enrol webpage, it says that students are supposed to state which units of study they would like to do during enrolment. However, how am I supposed to do that if I'm currently waiting to see how many credit transfers I would get???

Any help on this would be GREATLY appreciated! Thanks heaps in advance! :D

sarevok

HSC
the uni to which you are transferring should have received your transcript from your old uni via uac and credited appropriate subjects. but, you know, usyd has an old bureaucratic system, so i suggest you ring up the student centre and find out if you have to do anything extra and what the procedure for you will be like on enrolment day.

congrats on the transfer btw.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)