Creative writing (1 Viewer)

kirslyn

HSC
sooo.... we have HSC in like 6 days.... and i'm completely stuck on what to do for creative writing. Do you guys think that a narrative is too cliche?, and like a series of letters, speech or feature article would be a better way to go? and what would sorts of topics would you do for belonging for a feature article besides teenage angst?

OH1995

HSC
Why don't you have a creative by now? What did you do in trials?

kirslyn

HSC
I done a narrative, and i only got like 8/15. Annnnnddddd im kinda focusing more on modern and maths... and working more on skryznecki, speeches, frankenstein and julius caesar.

jackg133

HSC

kirslyn

HSC
never you all mind, i found one i have done. apparently not screwed according to english teacher

hernameisnoelle

HSC
I honestly don't think she's completely screwed just because she hasn't written one. A story could be easily perfected by continuously editing it and asking your teacher for feedback. It's better late than never.

For trials, I focused more on my AOS essay and modules because I knew they relied heavily on content so what I did was write the story on the spot. I ended up getting 11/15. Not sure if I should just continue writing the story and improve the story line or create a totally new one or both, just as a back up. What do you guys think?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)