creative writing.. (1 Viewer)

VJ30

HSC
i have as you like it excel guide and it has an 'A' range creative piece..can i use it in my trials or it is not allowed????

VJ30

HSC
its illegal??? bro our headteacher recommended that book (stories of belonging or something like that) and said u can rip the ideas off it..

VJ30

HSC
The teachers have probably looked at it before...
at our school, only one teacher marks the advanced tests and i used it in half-yearlies and nothin happened..and i already mentioned our headteacher recommended that book and rip off the ideas LOL

theind1996

HSC
N/A
at our school, only one teacher marks the advanced tests and i used it in half-yearlies and nothin happened..and i already mentioned our headteacher recommended that book and rip off the ideas LOL
Well your teacher is for a lack of a better word, a fuckwit. She should not be letting you do this, since this is blatantly cheating.

Manroop

HSC
Well your teacher is for a lack of a better word, a fuckwit.
well put. If you've had that idea, quite a few other kids in the state have either. Copying it might work in school, but in HSC you will definately get screwed ever.

Timske

Sequential
HSC
Uni Grad
Theres a big difference between copying the whole peice and extrapolating ideas and writing your own creative. Maybe last time your teacher didnt know you have plagarised.

theind1996

HSC
N/A
its in a freakin book already lol
Bro, his teacher is actually recommending him the book (to cheat). Unfortunately, in terms of internal assessments, he will be allowed to cheat unless another student from his school finds out or another teacher in the English faculty finds out and lets the Board of Studies know.

mirakon

nigga
HSC
the teacher said take ideas, not the whole story lol

the former is learning. The latter is plagiarism

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
Hey guiz, I have an idea for a story: it's about a wizard named Harry (who doesn't know he's a wizard at the start), and he has to fight a bad guy named Voldemort (but you shouldn't say his name) with his friends Ron and Hermione.

Is it allowed?

plasticities

HSC
No. If every other HSC student has to suffer through writing a shitty creative piece on belonging then you should too. You're going to have to write one eventually for the external exams so you might as well write it now. If your teacher said you could take the ideas, then use the story for inspiration and write your own. Never, under any circumstances is it okay to copy another person's work.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)