creative writing stimulus (1 Viewer)

J e S s

HSC
does anyone have a creative writing stimuli not from past hsc exams or the cssa trial papers? ive got a few basic story lines worked out but i just want to try them out and see if i can twist them to work with a stimulus.. thanks heaps in advance

toiletduck88

HSC
hey ive got the same prob... I cant seem to come up with a decent creative peice...
creative has to be my all time weakness lol mind sharing some of your ideas?? :D

kazan

im a herooo
at home, in the study, on a chair, infront of a co
HSC
i see final fantasy in your avatar

why not just rehash one of those stories?

i mean, you have 12 differnt stories right there, all they need is a little editing and maybe some new characters and some realisim and you got yourself a mighty fine journey

toiletduck88

HSC
hmmm... noice... but do you rekon it'll work.. id probably go with ff7 lol... that was a great plot... anyhoo i should get back to the drawing board

J e S s

HSC
but still (in my opinion) you should have a few back-ups because it has to work with the stimulus.. and so.. does anyone have any stimuli i can use to practice for creative writing?

J e S s

HSC
thanks heaps tamorapierce13. outa curiosity, do u remember what u wrote in response to that?

toiletduck88

HSC
allright i need a creative peice... nothing is coming to me...
ahh i think ill just wing it hopefully we'll be asked to write an editorial and all you who have memorised pages and pages of narrative will be screwedd!!! mwahahahah..
only joking :)

jihoihgggbghmkl

HSC
Does anyone have any ideas on good stimuli coz i always seem to waste like 10 mins thinking of something good and then wen i start writing it down it changes completely and ends up being unrealistic or confusing.. I also have an obsession with writing from a personal perspective such as its like a diary entry and find it hard to break this.. Any hints?? thanks

ane_st

HSC
Ok guys you should have a back up story.. BUT your story does not have to br shaped by the stimulus.... You can just simply mention it in the story (i was told that by my teacher who is a marker)... Apparently they are extremely lenient with the creative writing...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)