creative writing help me SOS (1 Viewer)

consu

HSC
Somebody should write me a creative writing for my essay due next tuesday.. i suck at creative writing and have no ideas :/

HSC
Alright dude I feel sorry for you sometimes it can get super pressurising when your near the due date and you have done nothing i kinda like creative writing so Ill give you some ideas

1st idea: You write about a past experience such as a house describe the features of it e.g dust on the windowsill the mantle piece how good memories once existed in this house and then you finish the story of you being the only one in this house because all other family members/characters have died its basically like a story describing your past life to help write this you can look up old houses on google to get more descriptive words

2nd idea: You could go for something more cheerful, such as a family picnic and the centre of the story could be about lying down in the patches of sunflowers surrounded by blue skies it could be a type of story where this picnic changes everyone and everything like you get to know people a little better on this picnic secrets were revealed on this picnic which changes the family structure, or maybe you could make it the families last chance to be together because one is dying of sickness or the parents are getting a divorce

3rd idea: This is sorta dark but you could write about losing someone due to cancer watch some documentaries on youtube about it you could write the story that you are a family friend watching someone else suffer with this terrible disease how you visit the hospital everyday the simple things you do in life and one day you lose them and theres nothing you can do about it. You could have some major symbolism in it such as the green hospital walls trapping you in your mind or something like a friendship locket and when your friend passes away you find it in your room and this is the very locket that will keep you safe

4th idea: One that I actually used on a creative piece I did in class it was based on my true life story or event that happened to me. Basically it is set at thanks giving dinner you know that traditional turkey people have there is a wishbone people split and me and my friend would always fight over this because the one with the bigger piece gets to make a wish, now i would never win this year after year she would always win but she was a very nice person and would always leave the longer piece behind so i felt like a winner as well. One year she was diagnose with leukemia she tried fighting the battle but eventually it got to her a few weeks after she passed away I offered that I would clear up her room from the hospital because her parents were obviously to sad to do it and i found the shorter end of the wishbone on her food tray table

Basically the sad stories are the best for creative pieces you just have to draw on past experiences in life or use one of mine as your inspiration good luck :p

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
once there was a boy who had beautiful ears but he was naughty so they cut off his ears and now he has no ears.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)