Creative ways to destroy the stimulus book (1 Viewer)

karentao77

HSC
hehe.. this is funny :)
what is wrong with the stimulus book? it is so much better than the other texts that we have to do.. but i will probably change my mind after year 12 seeing as all of you hate it so much :confused:

reverendmarty

HSC
N/A
DAMN YOU STIMULUS BOOKLET!!!

Be poetic people send the journyes booklet on a journey.....of the pipe cannon kind....BLAMO!

asparagushills

HSC
DUUUUH!
im collecting all my english texts, ccutting them into little strips, then paper maché-ing them into a effigy of an english teacher and beating it with a golf club.

then fire.

ssejamafone

Ninja?
HSC
N/A
well, you could feed ur booklet to ur dog, and then have ur dog puke it back out, and then throw it at ur most hated english teacher.

or, or, you could eat the booklet, go up to ur teacher and give it right up back to them "hey, Mr/mrs whatever. you can have ur crappy stimulus book back. i wont need it anymore." BLEUGHHH!!

lol. i'm so uncreative...

La Musique

HSC
well im doing my hsc at the moment my sub teacher didnt say we needed the stimulus book i thought it was on of those useless peices of papper these types of useless fillin give out so my stimulus booklet was used as paper mashay on my art work. not to worry i got another now...........

Hallatia

HSC
T-Boner said:
i dunno about the rest of you, but id WAAAY rather set alight the person it was who came up with our HSC system...

the main difference between burning the booklet and burning the person is that you can see (and likely hear) the suffering, whereas burning a booklet is about as entertaining as lighting a match and letting it burn (which, i must point out, manages to amuse me more often than not ha ha ha)
that's gold!

I lost my booklet and I have my common paper trial on Monday, so I am sure it will pop up on Monday afternoon, I am so looking forward to doing something to it, just have not decided what yet. I don't even hate English, torturing the stimulus booklet is just something that has to be done, it really deserves, it is a piece of poo, the worst thing we did in english all year

Monkeylord

HSC
I'm going to impale mine upon the horns of a goat. -laughs manically-:rofl:

No seriously i will

Last edited:

jakijaki

HSC
hopeles5ly said:
omgosh seriously, ive jus started my hsc course last week or so and i always see posts like this, and honestly it pisses the f*k outta me, if u hate the stimulus booklet and english so much, den keep ur comments to urself and jus fail it miserly, i hate some subjects but do u see me actually goin to the extent of making comments of destroyin things as textbooks or booklets? its not funny take into considerations other ppl jus studyin it. and yer u kan scream at me, but i have a right to voice my opinion ...
wot the helll? calmmmm downn!that is all

gmrqorsprite 8D

HSC
Hum.. I've never actually considered destroying the BoS booklet. But now that you mention it.. >:D

Personally, I'd be satisfied with watching it BURN, but some of the suggestions put forward (ROFL at the ritual burning - 1st page) are incredibly amusing. 8D; Especially that lawnmower video. LOL. >XD

Some people suggested they make their teachers suffer. I disagree; they also didn't have a choice to teach it to us or not. Instead, I think they should be asked on their opinion of how to destroy the damn thing, and see how many of them actually help. Or suggest their own method. ^^

Or, rip it in half, completely destroy one half (in any way you wish), save the remains and walk up to the most zealous of teachers you know, and say, 'Hey sir/miss, I saved you a bit.' and stick the remains of your half in their faces. >8D;

*meh*.. I'm not a very creative person, but I'd so dearly love to see the teachers' reactions to destroying something they've had to teach 1298312812738921378921 times. xD;

And this reply is too long. Sorry. xP

KatAckles

Zombie Hunter
HSC
roflcopter. Whoever it was that said to perform an exorcism on it, I like the way you think. Personally, I'd settle for putting it in the post addressed back to myself, marking it "Fragile" and letting Australia Post do the rest.
And yeah, I know technically paper shouldn't be able to be destroyed via post, but they've found ways before.
[w00t! first post! its only been a year]

ballin

Banned
HSC
eh it may have been mentioned already but i cbf reading - im wiping my arse with it. no, really.

Etak90

HSC
We finished journeys today forever! my brother paper mached his stimulus book and all his friends and numerous hsc notes into a lifesized doll of their least favourtie teachers. they then gave it to one of their friends as a present for xmas, and they ended up bruning it at a party.

me and my friends are paper macheing ours into a huge ball, to kick the crap out of then burn :bomb:

efhat

HSC
lol i think im gonna use mine as toilet paper.....but i swear im guna save it for a really bad day lmao....it deserves all the shit (literally) it can get.....DIE STIMULUS DIEEEE......

ooh and i jst had an idea, why not rub meat all over it and then throw it to a hungry pack of dogs.....and then videotape it and put it on youtube :D ....im so evil lmao

or you could just put it in a glass bottle and throw it in the ocean muahahhaa......let some other poor soul find it and be infected with its shit

Last edited:
HSC
i killed a spider with it today. now there's a dead spider in between the ivory trail and the road not taken. ahh well, thats the end of THAT journey. i wonder, will spider venom make it more flammable?

naughtymanolo

HSC
my friend lives in a penthouse and has a rubbish chute. its quite entertainign throwing trash in it and listening to it bang against the matal tubing for ten floors. We laughed so hard the neightbours came out, and that was just for regular garbage, can u imagine HSC notes?!!!!

but the stimulus booklet is extra special, it needs to die a painful death!!!! Someone should rape it first. maybe shread it and disolve each peice into some sort of chemical acid before lighting the mixture on fire then whatever is left of it send to the board of studies. taking evil pictures along the way in documentation to show BOS.

god i have a sick sick mind.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)