Creative Arts/ Law anyone? info/interest (1 Viewer)

HSC
Hey pplz~

Jus wondering if anyone knows anything about the creative arts law course at UOW? I'd love to be able to get into the course, but ppl keep telling me Wollongong sucks. I personally don't wanna place judgement on the uni but i really don't know, can anyone help out? My friend was saying how this business studies dude came out of UOW and her dad fired him after hiring him for 2 days cos he couldn't even write a check or something. I hear all this crap!

I really wanna do Performing Arts as part of the creative arts major/degreee, so does anyone know whether UOW has a good performance dept? If anyone's in it, it'd be great if u could give me more info about it!

Thanks heaps! Anyone who's interested should drop a few words for me here too~

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
I don't know bout the creative/performing arts course or faculties, but we've got some excellent law academic staff. I wouldn't say Wollongong is crap, it rates better than UWS, and for some things Macq with employers, but it definitely comes down to the course and your career choice.

santaslayer

HSC
its suppose to be better then umq in the law component as well......
creative arts is ok......i know a girl whos finished her creative arts degree (graphic design) and currently finishing her remainding 2 years of law......she said she thoroughly enjoyed it!

major studies include:
creative writing, graphic design and new media, performance, visual arts, sound- composition and production.

Nara

HSC
Hey. My friend has just started in UOW and she loves it!!
anyway i want to get my degree to teach art in highschool. do they do that course in UOW?

:apig:

spark

I know a few friends doing creative arts and they love it! Especially if you're doing performing arts, the people are fun and very social. I wouldn't say it's crap at all.

santaslayer

HSC
Originally posted by Nara
Hey. My friend has just started in UOW and she loves it!!
anyway i want to get my degree to teach art in highschool. do they do that course in UOW?

:apig:
there would be a few avenues to get to ur desired profession.
the only ones i can think of is:

1) do creative arts for 3 yearsand then do a Dip in education?
2) Do a B Education course?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)