Creative Arts Interview Letter 09 (1 Viewer)

harryc

HSC
I just summarised the works I was including in my portfolio (like, a little background on what it's about, how it's written etc), and then additional pieces I had written, but couldn't fit into the actual portfolio.

brand_new_eyes

HSC
I just summarised the works I was including in my portfolio (like, a little background on what it's about, how it's written etc), and then additional pieces I had written, but couldn't fit into the actual portfolio.

coolie coolies! thanks :) goodluck in your interview! the nerves are sure to come soon

harryc

HSC
I've got my interview tomorrow. Probably couldn't be any more nervous right now...

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
I'll be at the Performance auditions tomorrow. I'm helping out, as a current Creative Arts student. :) Just remember to relax. The auditions and interviews really aren't scary. Just be confident in yourself and you'll do fine.

cole-

HSC
N/A
I'm actually pretty blaze about it all.
Feels the same as HSC.
Doing nothing feels the same as how I felt during the middle of it
Waiting around for the letter was the worst.

:) I'm actually looking forward to it. Which is weird. If I start stuttering madly, that's going to be depressing.

larahrah

HSC
Im appyling for journalism, when it says I need to include original and photocopied transcripts of Trial results what does it mean? The only record I have of trial marks are on my report which I have to give in anyway...

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
Some schools give out trial results seperately. If all you have is the report, then bring in that, and a photocopied version as well.

cole-

HSC
N/A
They didn't even ask for mine for creative writing.
Good thing too.
My ranks are shiteous.
But I think it went well.

brand_new_eyes

HSC
hey what are the interviews like? i have mine tomorrow im a bit nervous lol itd be good to know what to expect :) hope you all went well to everyone who's had theirs

cole-

HSC
N/A
I was interviewed by a young woman named Christine.
I was psyched for my interview.
Looking forward to it sooo much.
I think it went well. :)

Its just basic questions, things you'd expect.
What do you hope to gain, etc - things like that.
Just be honest.
You'll be fine :)

cole-

HSC
N/A
It will!!
I'm attempting to keep optimistic
Theres aroundabout 150 candidates and around 50 positions.
So we're looking at a 1/3rd chance here, which also doesn't factor in your writing ability.
A lot of people were no-shows.
The interviews weed out the non-commited.

brand_new_eyes

HSC
50 posistions!!!!! omg lol i didnt know it was that limitaed! oh wow lol ive just got even more nervous lol so its just questions like who you admire what you want to acheive stuff like that lol *hyperventilates* :O

cole-

HSC
N/A
omg!!!
im sorry!
i didnt mean to make you more nervous!!!

brand_new_eyes

HSC
lol thats okay! im just trying to liek preapre myself lol i dont wanna have no answers for them lol! :)

harryc

HSC
I was interviewed by some guy - can't really remember his name, but he was relatively young - and yeah, it went really well. Like, I was hell nevous before, but the second I got in there and started talking, it was all fine. It didn't even really feel like an interview - we mostly just chatted about what was in my portfolio, and got to talking about like, my influences, books I've read recently, and how I am working collaboratively. So yeah, it was really all fine - now I just can't wait to find out if I get an offer or not.

cole-

HSC
N/A
Theres no way you can really prepare
Just try and be honest
Thats the best you can do :)

cole-

HSC
N/A
I was interviewed by some guy - can't really remember his name, but he was relatively young - and yeah, it went really well. Like, I was hell nevous before, but the second I got in there and started talking, it was all fine. It didn't even really feel like an interview - we mostly just chatted about what was in my portfolio, and got to talking about like, my influences, books I've read recently, and how I am working collaboratively. So yeah, it was really all fine - now I just can't wait to find out if I get an offer or not.
Omg I know...
The waiting is what kills me
Nothing else
I could do a couple dozen interviews instead of having to wait.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)