Creative Arts app. (1 Viewer)

crossmyheart

HSC
yeh... so I am just puting together my application for graphic design and new media and got a question.

what do you read of this question

List Graphic Design and New Media areas in which you have had some experience either as part of your previous studies (eg, HSC, TAFE or University)

its a fairly big space... for HSC i havnt really done much at all in the area of graphic design and new media. on the other hand, i have done heeps outside of school- designing for bands, companies and winning competitions. so in this area do you think i should mention what areas of experience i hav had outside of school also? or simply what i have done in DAT (multimedia) for my HSC? i just think it does not show my experience well enough.

what do yu think

mmm_sofay

time to pretend
HSC
List Graphic Design and New Media areas in which you have had some experience either as part of your previous studies (eg, HSC, TAFE or University)
- I have designed {insert designs here} for bands ie. {insert bands here}, and companies such as {insert companies here}. I have won a few competitions, including {insert competitions won here}. (if theres more space, write more).
-(Write abot your BOW which you did for the HSC)
-(If you have done any art/design at tafe, write about it here)

good luck with your application :)

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)