Anyone going to creamfields next sunday here :D

Last edited:

The Bui

HSC
Heres the lineup for anyone thats keen on going
creamfields[1].jpg

The Bui

HSC
if any of you guys are actually going lookout for me there if you want some glowsticks at night lol. I be wearing sunnies with a aqua blue shirt and shorts :D

The Bui

HSC
like these guys fuaarrkk the atmosphere is gonna go off with these guys

Ryan_T90

HSC
fuck david guetta im looking foward for the other artists
Oh thank god, he is a joke of a DJ. Producing wise, he is good when it comes to that pop-dance genre, however even though he is 'good', I still find him shit mainly because I despite that pop-dance crap.

Alesso and Dirty South should be good I reckon.

The Bui

HSC
Oh thank god, he is a joke of a DJ. Producing wise, he is good when it comes to that pop-dance genre, however even though he is 'good', I still find him shit mainly because I despite that pop-dance crap.

Alesso and Dirty South should be good I reckon.
yeah but unfortunetely thats probably why most people are going lol. People in the edm seen call him the justin bieber of edm lol

Ryan_T90

HSC
yeah but unfortunetely thats probably why most people are going lol. People in the edm seen call him the justin bieber of edm lol
He's turned into a sell-out, he was good back in his 'Love is Gone' days which actually isn't that long ago. Sadly, I think Calvin Harris is going down that road too.

One thing is for sure if that one of my favourite artists deadmau5 will never go down that road, or so he says!

The Bui

HSC
He's turned into a sell-out, he was good back in his 'Love is Gone' days which actually isn't that long ago. Sadly, I think Calvin Harris is going down that road too.

One thing is for sure if that one of my favourite artists deadmau5 will never go down that road, or so he says!
I agree 100%. But atleast he brings awareness to the edm scene even though its though his music is nowhere near as good as his old days

The Bui

HSC
above & beyond and alesso...
THATS ALL YOU NEED
nah my lineup i am looking foward to are:

Above & Beyond
Sied van Riel
Alesso
W&W
Tritonal
Congorok
Dirty South
Marlo (Aus)

Although there are clashes with the artists that are playing i will go according how amazing their sets are gonna be on the day

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)