Craziest Academic Comeback or not (1 Viewer)

comeback6969

HSC
bro my topic 3 exam is in 10 days how tf do i memorise everything
The thing in topic 3 is that the stuff is pretty logical and you should be able to recall easily tbh. Like causes of inflation
Demand Pull - When AD exceed productivty capacity/AS, more demand than supply - consumers completeing for limited supply etc
Cost pull - increase in the cost of the factors of production - if raw material increase then firms will pass the cost onto custoemrs through increasing their prices
Import - fuel for example 90% of aus fuel is imported, if fuel prices rise - increased prices domestically - imported
inflationary expectations - how individuals perceive inflation and act to it

and then like effects u can always link back to the indicators

avicidal

HSC
You could also be like me. I used to sucked quite hard at maths, even as a east asian. I was in 5.2 maths in years 9 and 10, tried to get into 5.3 but failed pretty bad on the test to get me there. and it was so bad, that i had to speak to the head teacher to let me into adv maths for year 11 and i had to sign a contract stating that if i do bad theyll drop me to standard. after the first few tests, my ranking was in the triple digits, and im surprised i didnt get kicked out altogether. come year 12, i still havent learn my lesson and came out with a ranking in the triple digits again.

I guess that kinda woke something up in me, so i started to try hard for the course, and my ranking kept improving and improving, with it peaking at 37/118. i went from being a dropkick in maths to helping out my class for maths. i was then aiming for band 6, but as you can see i didnt. im guessing it was the fact that my rank in t1 year 12 dragged it down so hard, but im not too sure. either way nothing crazy of a comeback, but more realistic.

comeback6969

HSC
You could also be like me. I used to sucked quite hard at maths, even as a east asian. I was in 5.2 maths in years 9 and 10, tried to get into 5.3 but failed pretty bad on the test to get me there. and it was so bad, that i had to speak to the head teacher to let me into adv maths for year 11 and i had to sign a contract stating that if i do bad theyll drop me to standard. after the first few tests, my ranking was in the triple digits, and im surprised i didnt get kicked out altogether. come year 12, i still havent learn my lesson and came out with a ranking in the triple digits again.

I guess that kinda woke something up in me, so i started to try hard for the course, and my ranking kept improving and improving, with it peaking at 37/118. i went from being a dropkick in maths to helping out my class for maths. i was then aiming for band 6, but as you can see i didnt. im guessing it was the fact that my rank in t1 year 12 dragged it down so hard, but im not too sure. either way nothing crazy of a comeback, but more realistic.
wtf that was literally me.
I was bottom ranked in math adv and I had to beg them to let me keep and they said Im forced to drop if I do bad next test. Test comes around I get too much pressure and I kind of just realise that I should be in std and now im doing amazing in std and only regret not dropping it earlier. Im hopping I can get first or close to 100 next test and trials ez.

comeback6969

HSC
27/05
- Redid the chapters tested, lowkey took a while but all seems good to me.
- Prob going to do another textbooks work and look at papers and just grind but feelin alr

comeback6969

HSC
28/05
Ayo forgot...
TBH I let myself have some fun today, I played rugby from 11-2 and then slept till 7 and then ate and now im grinding smh.
- Just grinding hsc math qs I can do like 95% of all of them some of them honestly got trash wording and some of them are mixed knowledge
Do i regret playing rugby today? Maybe, a little bit because I prob woulda got more math in but ill grind now to make up for it.

comeback6969

HSC
29/05
- Bruh just grinded maths. Keep making silly errors lowkey but I should be fine not too worried
- Think I did like 6 hours today including school obv.
- Did all the hsc questions can do like 98% of all of them I just gotta take my time sometimes.

comeback6969

HSC
Ok I just did my test. Big relief its over.
- I lowkey finished with 20 minutes left but there was two questions I was perma stuck on. Bruh the wording got me like what is each biannual period. I thought it meant every two years but apparently it means twice a year smh. lost marks there 100% and there was a mcq that got me lost but everything else was pretty easy. Hopefully i can get first in this test.
Whatever its over..................................
- Wish I wore my glasses but hopefully no sily mistakes

Last edited:

comeback6969

HSC
1/06
Tbh Math really had a drag on me. I spent the whole day reflecting on my life. I considered giving up and just doing the bare minimum and instead having more fun in life, going the gym and playing more sports instead. I asked myself, what is the point now if I can't even get that high, I might as well just settle for the bare minimum. Why am I suffering for something that will not satisfy me in the end.

As someone who is easily stressed and has bad anxiety. Thinking about all the things just makes me tilt especially English. I no longer want to have this shit feeling.

But this only means one thing
Failure is only a sign of success

I hereby announce

ACADEMIC COMEBACK 2.0 begins today
-Tbh chilled for most of the day
- Printed out all year 11 math std content booklets and I did the majority of them while trying to complete a trial paper. Let's just say theres alot of work to catchup \
- Started business revision got a test in like 3 - 4 weeks

Last edited:

idkkdi

HSC
Ok I just did my test. Big relief its over.
- I lowkey finished with 20 minutes left but there was two questions I was perma stuck on. Bruh the wording got me like what is each biannual period. I thought it meant every two years but apparently it means twice a year smh. lost marks there 100% and there was a mcq that got me lost but everything else was pretty easy. Hopefully i can get first in this test.
Whatever its over..................................
- Wish I wore my glasses but hopefully no sily mistakes
lol if it helps, I probably would have interpreted biannual as every two years. usually twice a year is semiannual lmfao

comeback6969

HSC
lol if it helps, I probably would have interpreted biannual as every two years. usually twice a year is semiannual lmfao
thats what I thought during the test lmao but apparently kid other did understood what it meant by 2 times a year so idk if I can really argue lmao but thanks

comeback6969

HSC
2/06
- Got back English Marks. Got 15/20 - rank 14/28 - pretty big improvement considering my last terms 10/20 lmao.... Feeling meh feels like it might be a bit comebackable
- Started business and maths revision for trials
- Planning to revise whole business content by the end of this weekend
- Feel like I need to have more fun in my life - going to do one topic each day basically type of thing

nsw..wollongong

HSC
2/06
- Got back English Marks. Got 15/20 - rank 14/28 - pretty big improvement considering my last terms 10/20 lmao.... Feeling meh feels like it might be a bit comebackable
- Started business and maths revision for trials
- Planning to revise whole business content by the end of this weekend
- Feel like I need to have more fun in my life - going to do one topic each day basically type of thing
yesss well done king 😍

comeback6969

HSC
don't give up / forget about these things. a balance of study and life is important and you have the best idea of whether your current balance is good or not
AHAHHAH I ain't giving up for shit. Im getting that atar..... hopefully good lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)